top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·2 leden

[[Live Stream]@@@] Today: Freiburg vs. Lens live watch 22 February 2024

SC Freiburg Lens live score (and video online live stream) starts on 22 Feb 2024 at 17:45 UTC time at Europa-Park-Stadion stadium, Freiburg im Breisgau city ...

Posted at 98' Luke Shaw (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 98' Foul by Ondrej Duda (Norwich City). SubstitutionPosted at 96' Substitution, Manchester United. Anthony Martial replaces Eric Bailly. Posted at 94' Attempt missed. Eric Bailly (Manchester United) right footed shot from the centre of the box is too high following a corner. But clubs are unlikely to put a definitive date on when they hope to resume the season, given the UK government has effectively banned sports events by advising against mass gatherings. Virus 'most serious' issue in 20 years, says Spurs chairmanQ&A: How will the suspension affect football in Britain?It is understood that if those restrictions on mass gatherings are not lifted, officials are open to the idea of staging matches behind closed doors in order to complete fixtures. It will be strange going to Anfield as champions for our next home game, against Aston Villa on 5 July, and not seeing anyone. Can you imagine the kind of welcome the team would have got when they walked out on the pitch?I was there for the win against Crystal Palace behind closed doors on Wednesday and there was none of that - I really missed the 'whoosh' you normally get when the team walks out at Anfield. Was good because we managed to win some nice things. But on the opposite side I learned and I feel that I'm a better coach now than I was then. The important thing is after you are sacked you don't blame. You try to prepare for the future by analysing what happened in the past. Tottenham have shown an immediate improvement under Mourinho, scoring 10 goals in three games, albeit conceding six. However, Jordan Pickford soon made an error of his own, failing to keep out a long-range Bruno Fernandes effort that was well within range of his diving arms. United will have been happy with their first half display when they should have scored more with Nemanja Matic striking the post, but Everton had the better chances after the break when they turned the match into a scrappier affair and forced a number of set pieces - including a free kick that Sigurdsson curled against the post. He is then led away by security with his arm around a fan. The fan later said in a statement to the police, who took no action following an investigation, that he had "been an idiot". Dier, who has 40 England caps, argued during the hearing that his actions did not deserve a football ban as he just wanted to "protect" his brother Patrick who he believed was "in trouble", but the FA disagreed. In a written statement, the FA outlined a number of aggravating factors:The stand was heavily populated by spectators. Bayern welcome Chelsea to the Allianz Arena on Wednesday, holding a 3-0 advantage from the last 16 first leg. La Liga to play next two rounds behind closed doors Barcelona's Champions League decider with Napoli to be played without spectators Nottingham Forest owner Marinakis has coronavirus United face Austrian side LASK in the first leg of their Europa League last 16 tie on Thursday. Backa Topola who were recently promoted from second division last season have a five game winning streak. They are currently fourth place and have chance to qualify in the Europa league. Backa Topola are a good attacking team that has scored total of 53 goals third best in the league after red star Belgrade and partizan Belgrade.Proleter are currently in the mid table and have nothing to play for. With three games remaining Backa topola must win every game to increase their chances of qualifying. It will be a tight game since proleter are unbeaten in their last four games but l expect a narrow win for backa topola. Arsenal are at home against Southampton. Arsenal are in 6th position with 17 points from 12 matches, scoring 16 goals against 17, their form dropped recently after 5 games without victory, if the woes will continue here, we will witness that with this game. In their past games, 2-2 at home against Crystal Palace, followed by 5-5 draw in EEF Cup against Liverpool which they lost in Penalties, 1-1 at home against Wolves, in Europa league 1-1 at away against Guimaraes of Portugal and 0-2 lost against Leicester. Southampton are almost on their way to relegation unless they start to gain points, 8 points from 12 games and goals difference of 11 goals against 29 is their form presently which isn't enough to continue the trade in the English Premier League if they don't change their way. Assisted by Gerard Deulofeu following a fast break. Posted at 74' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Kiko Femenía. Posted at 70' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Charlie Taylor. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Ashley Barnes (Burnley) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Chris Wood. Scottish clubs rely heavily on ticket sales, with Uefa's latest benchmark report revealing that 43% of the Scottish top flight's revenue was made up of gate receipts in 2018. And the league body warned clubs earlier this week that there were no cash reserves to help them in the event of matches taking place without spectators. Clubs were encouraged to examine their insurance arrangements and that "Every single penny of income from sponsorships, broadcast deals and cup revenue is already paid to the clubs as fees. Lawro's prediction: 3-0Scotty's prediction: United at the moment remind me of Atalanta, who have been playing all-out attack all season in Italy and have outscored Serie A leaders Juventus by 20 goals. United are looking good aren't they? Mason Greenwood looks sensational - there is talk of Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho going to Old Trafford, and it would be great to see him in the Premier League, but I really hope it doesn't come to the detriment of Greenwood's opportunities and progress. The use of VAR, match officials who use technology to review certain decisions made by the referee, has been surrounded by controversy over the last few months. Some fans say the system goes far beyond its original remit -- which involved only reviewing the most glaring mistakes -- and that decisions are taking too long. The agent of former Liverpool striker Bobby Duncan has been banned for six weeks by the Football Association for "improper" comments on Twitter. In a tweet in August, Saif Rubie accused Liverpool of "mentally bullying and destroying the life" of Duncan, 18, who joined Fiorentina in September. He also said Duncan was being kept by Liverpool against his will but the club described the allegations as unfounded. Freiburg VS Lens Live Broadcast 22/02/2024 Today 2 hours ago — Freiburg VS Lens Live Broadcast 22/02/2024 Today 7 hours ago — 7 hours ago — 35 minutes ago — UEFA Europa League match Freiburg vs RC Lens ... It's my birthday and I'm always grateful that me, my family and friends are healthy. Nonetheless, not everybody is in good health right now. At times like this we need to come together. Paul Pogba: 'Expect him to be here' next season, says Man Utd boss SolskjaerThe money will be used to provide disposable gloves, surgical masks and vented goggles for health workers,. On his 26th birthday, Pogba raised £7,360 for clean water organisation Charity Water. The runaway Premier League leaders' unbeaten record this season came to a surprise end at Vicarage Road, with Ismaila Sarr scoring twice and setting up Troy Deeney for a third, ending their hopes of matching Arsenal's 'Invincible' 2003-04 season. They remain the overwhelming favourites to end the club's 30-year wait for the title and Klopp is eager to see his players dust themselves off and focus on the rest of the season. A further five dismissals arrived at Racing, while there were notable hauls of seven and eight reds during spells on either side of the Bogota divide at rivals Millonarios and Santa Fe respectively. A former team-mate of Bedoya at Millonarios between 2007 and 2010, Colombian winger Omar Vasquez often roomed with his compatriot before matchdays. It's not unusual in our society for people to only remember the bad things, but he has to be remembered as a great player of our country," Vasquez told BBC Sport. It looked like a practice game at times for Pep Guardiola's side at Hillsborough but they struggled to convert their overwhelming superiority into goals. Nicolas Otamendi headed on to the crossbar and Benjamin Mendy thumped a shot against the woodwork, before Aguero made the breakthrough in the 53rd minute courtesy of an unfortunate error by keeper Joe Wildsmith. Kayanza United seems to be favorite thanks to home advantage above all, however in my opinion they won't win this match: Flambeau de Center hasn't collected any win in the last 7 games, but they have been better than Kayanza considering the whole season. Flambeau de Center has won 3 times more than Kayanza, scored 6 goals more than them and conceded just 3 goals more than them, so they should be competitive in this match. Flambeau de Center has won the first leg vs Kayanza by 3-1 and has also stayed unbeaten in the last match played here, so I will get on them once again. Wright: "When you hear Sir Alex Ferguson talk about Cantona and the impression he had on all the players coming through and what they went on to achieve, you can't put a price on that kind of professionalism. You are talking about someone who was the ultimate talisman in a football team. He had such an aura about him. Shearer: "If you are going to play with your collar up you have to be some player and he was. Teenager Ansu Fati, who started in a front three with Messi and Griezmann, had two early efforts, one of which resulted in a superb save from Rui Silva. And in the second half Messi's low strike struck the side-netting. Granada spent most of the match defending, but a brief spell after the break saw them go close to scoring when Yan Eteki's firm low strike came off the post. Barcelona's next match is a Copa del Rey quarter-final match at Ibiza on Wednesday. Marcus is growing and improving all the time and Anthony has missed eight weeks. I'm impressed by them, working well on finishing patterns. We want consistency and we'll see more and more of them. Solskjaer confirmed captain Ashley Young would miss out with injury but was hopeful that long-term absentee Eric Bailly, sidelined since July with a knee injury, would be fit for Sunday's clash at league leaders Liverpool. Posted at 56' Ebony Salmon (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 54' Keira Walsh (Manchester City Women) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 54' Foul by Jeon Ga-Eul (Bristol City Women). Posted at 52' Foul by Stephanie Houghton (Manchester City Women). Posted at 52' Gemma Evans (Bristol City Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. The Premier League leaders are said to be joined by Chelsea and Manchester City, as well as Juventus, Real Madrid and Barcelona, with regards to wanting the Paris Saint-Germain forward, who almost returned to Spain in the summer before remaining with the Ligue 1 champions. NeymarGetty Images Paper Round's view: Hmm, stick that one in the not going to happen pile. Contador is auctioning off his bike used in the 2011 Giro d'Italia and Tour de France, while Rafael Nadal is donating his shirt which he wore when he won the 2019 French Open. FULL STORY 17:22 - Infantino may be open to dual-country leagues Here is a report on potential changes to football once we return from coronavirus. [watch] SC Freiburg vs. RC Lens live video 22/02/2024 20 hours ago — [watch] SC Freiburg vs. RC Lens live video 22/02/2024 13 hours ago — If you are a human seeing this field, please leave it empty. In Norway, Sandefjord welcomes Haugesund. The locals have won a match in 3 since the recovery while the visitors have not yet won. 2 of 3 Sandefjord games ended with an over 2.5 while for visitors it was the first 3 games which ended with at least 3 goals. There is no real favorite here. Sandefjord got off to a solid start to the new season with one win, one draw and one defeat. Haugesund, on the other hand, is still without a win with a draw and two defeats. They already conceded ten goals. It is going to be a cat and mouse game. Draw is anticipated. Chelsea, who face Liverpool in the Premier League on Wednesday, have also been linked with Bayer Leverkusen attacking midfielder Kai Havertz, who wants to leave the Bundesliga club this summer. Asked about a potential deal, Lampard said: "I'm not talking about Kai Havertz. I've said before, he's a player of another team. Looking at the game on Wednesday which is so huge for this club, the last thing I want to do is talk about players from other teams. From that moment, City were on top and Mahrez produced a wonderful effort to give them the lead. The Algeria winger was fed by Rodri down the right, skipped between two defenders as he cut in before firing a shot between the legs of Tomori and into the net. City's fightback should have been even more comprehensive when Kepa passed the ball straight to Aguero, but the Argentina striker lifted the ball over the Spain goalkeeper but off the bar. When I got measured for my kit, I thought 'wow, this is it now'. Already, I've met some of the most incredible people. I have to say thank you to Chris Barrett, Jimmy Nugent and Lauren Woodward. They've invested so much time in me and I feel like I'll never stop learning on this job. Williams has also been determined to keep learning during her season without a club, spending time working at a school for children with special educational needs - Oakfield Pupil Referral Unit - in Formby, prior to her first day with the fire service on 4 May. Jeju United is going to face Seoul E. The hosts has ended the previous season in K1 League in the last place and dropped to K2 League. In this match they are favorites and I think that they will easily win this match. Seoul lost most of the away matches in the previous season in K2 and they were losing with the results like 0:3 or 2:5. Jeju United is a much better team and I don't think that they will fail to win this match against one of the weakest teams from the second league of Korea. I pick Jeju Levante is going to face Sevilla for the second match after the season break because of COVID 19. The hosts draw the first match against Valencia 1:1 but it was a lucky one because they got a penalty goal in 98th minute. They played weakly and I don't think that they will stop Sevilla which looks so strong. The visitors played at home against Betis and won that match 2:0. They played really good and it was like the best Sevilla from the past. Betis was a much better opponent than Levante and that's why I pick Sevilla to win another match DYuSSh-3 Pinsk will against Pershiy Regien in match Belarusia Second Division. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to DYuSSh-3 Pinsk on last 3 match in league can make total score is 20 goals. Meanwhile, Pershiy Regien on last 3 match in league can make total score is 5 goals. Therefore, I think this match will much score from both teams. Moreover DYuSSh-3 Pinsk more strong in every home match. Beside that DYuSSh-3 Pinsk and Pershiy Regien on last 3 match always to make score. Surely they will make score again on this match and the end score will over 2.5 goals. The next game takes us to the Netherlands. Here are Cambuur and Jong opposite. The host is the leader of the table, while the guest is 15th in the table. You do not need to mention the favorite here. You have not lost any of the last 5 games. 4 games of which they have won partially clear. In addition, the guest is very weak away. So I think that at least more than 3.25 goals will fall. I start from 4 goals. The last two games in direct comparison had fallen 3 and 5 goals. I'm counting on at least 3 goals here. Good luck to all who follow! There are eight to 10 big countries. The margins are really, really fine. If England win their group they could face a last-16 tie in Dublin against Germany, France or holders Portugal -- all of whom are in a tough-looking Group F. The group has the winners of the last three big international tournaments," Portugal coach Fernando Santos said. After a respectable 8th place finish in the Super Lig last season, it's fair to say Konyaspor were hopeful of piecing together another strong campaign this year. However, things simply haven't gone to plan for the side and they come into this round of fixtures just 1 place and 2 points above the relegation zone. Tuesday's result left the Serie A side with a huge task in the return at Camp Nou on March 18 but the famously fiery coach refused to accept his side were out of the running in the round of 16 tie. I'd like to answer that question in my style but I can't," he said when asked if Napoli still had hope of reaching the quarter-finals for the first time. Match in the Czech Republic between 5th, Slovan Liberec and 6th Ostrava. Both teams still hope to get into 3rd place. So, basically this is a game between two teams fighting for a place in the playoffs and they are currently in this area, so I think a draw in this game would work for both teams. Anyway, I think the guests here are underrated and that's why I'm going to try draw in this game. after the break the locals seem to be in better shape with 3 wins in 6 games. Meanwhile Ostrava won 1 in 5 games but with a more favorable fixtures. Visitors can snatch a point. You need to stand up to Barcelona. I want to see a lively team that plays with joy until the end. Can Napoli win the Champions League? Never say never. MATCH FACTSHead-to-headThis will be the first competitive match between the two sides. Both managers, Gattuso and Quique Setien, will be taking charge of their first Champions League game. NapoliNapoli have reached the Champions League knockout stage for the third time in six appearances. Defender David Luiz said Arsenal can "do big things" after beating Manchester United to earn a first win under new Gunners boss Mikel Arteta. Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Nicolas Pepe scored in a 2-0 win that lifts Arsenal to 10th in the Premier League, four points behind fifth-placed United. It ended a run of seven home games without a win and was a first victory against top-half opposition this term. Wolfsburg have failed to make the Volkswagen Arena a fortress this season. They have won just two of their seven Bundesliga home games at this point. Furthermore, they have taken just one point from their last three Bundesliga home games. Southampton's recent efforts against useful Premier League teams suggest that they can get the better of a Championship side that isn't in the best position. Punters can profit by siding with 'Southampton to Win & Over 2.5 Goals'. Huddersfield shipped five against Stoke last time out, while they've also tended to flounder defensively when playing away against the better Championship teams, conceding three or more away to Bristol City, Preston and West Brom. Hannover and Karlsruher will face each other in the upcoming match in the Second Bundesliga in Germany. Hannover this season have the following results: 9W, 8D and 9L. Meanwhile Karlsruher have 6W, 10D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Friburgo vs Lens LIVE: Score Updates, Stream Info, 10 hours ago — Follow game Friburgo vs Lens live updates coverage, stream information, score and result online, prediction, TV channel, lineups and time of the ... Conceded by Ludwig Augustinsson. Posted at 58' Attempt saved. Milot Rashica (SV Werder Bremen) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Yuya Osako. Posted at 54' Axel Witsel (Borussia Dortmund) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 54' Foul by Milot Rashica (SV Werder Bremen). Goal!Posted at 52' Goal! SV Werder Bremen 0, Borussia Dortmund 1. Wolves have the quality to eventually outscore Norwich however, and their superior class coupled with the commonality of high-scoring matches at Carrow Road makes the over 2.5 goals and both teams to score combination an attractive market for Saturday's game. Odds are very small on this option on goals in Honduras, but that will be probably easy money, because both rivals are very offensive and they are both playing very efficient, all the time. Marathon is and traditionaly playing very efficient against this rival and in last few matches, this teams are played 1-2, 1-3, 4-1, 6-0, 0-1 and 2-3. I think that tonight, Marathon and Honduras Progreso will be probably on similar level and that is mean that they will play duel with at least three goals, probably and more than that. Odds are very small, but never mind.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page