top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Napoli VS Barcelona live match 21/02/2024

1:47:37Napoli vs Barcelona live free : It's Barcelona vs Napoli and this Today Football 2024 Barcelona vs Napoli Match. The Barcelona vs Napoli ...UFI EXT GM NEWS · 1 hour ago

Arsenal may be 10th in the Premier League but it would be quite a coup if Arteta could end his first season by adding to the club's record tally of 13 FA Cup triumphs. The Gunners only had 35% possession after having just 31% in the midweek win against Liverpool, but so effective was their organisation, determination and sheer doggedness that City only managed one shot on target, their lowest since they had none in a Champions League game against Liverpool in April 2018. But if Jurgen Klopp's side have their unbeaten run ended by the team who are closest to them, that would take them out of their comfort zone and give their next few weeks a very different dynamic. Fresher Foxes to go on the attack? Media playback is not supported on this device Liverpool win Club World Cup for first time - the best of the action The Foxes know this is their big chance to close the gap, which is why I am expecting them to really take the game to Liverpool. Heidenheim have won just one of their away trips this season – failing to win any of their previous six. That poor record comes after they fell behind in 86% of their away trips, with their opponents scoring their first goal on almost every outing on their travels. That run could well continue in this visit to Hamburg. Goalposts have remained 24ft (7. Football Association in 1882. Making goals bigger to increase the number of goals scored in matches has been a serious suggestion in recent years," said Dr James Reade, a sports economist from the University of Reading. Other rules have changed, so it's not inconceivable this might happen. If governing bodies do want to use changing player sizes as justification, it's important that decisions are based on solid data. As La Liga president Javier Tebas - a man with his own agenda to press, who has nonetheless spoken out consistently against financial abuses in certain quarters - said on Friday night: “UEFA is finally taking decisive action. Enforcing the rules of Financial Fair Play and punishing financial doping is essential for the future of football. Hatta will host Al Dhafra for this fixture of the league. I believe the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Al Dhafra is in better shape. They have 3 victories in their last 4 matches. The visitors have an effective attack. I expect, they tend to score a goal. Also, we have Hatta who's is one of the worst teams of the league. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. Hatta have a weak defense. They have four consecutive losses. I do not think the hosts have enough offensive firepower. My pick - Al Dhafra to win. As you already know these two meet few days ago and Cagliari won 4-3 after being down in 72 minute 1-3. That was really crazy game and I doubt Cagliari can win it again. Also, both teams don't need any extra time to play since next round is for 3 days as well. So I think both don't need to qualify for next round but since home team fighting for European place and Sampdoria against relegation, I think Cagliari will field some mixed team and will try to be knock out. Maybe I am totally wrong, but visitors are team who can win this game. West Bromwich Albion will host Leeds United in one of the Championship matches lined up on New Year’s Day. Going to the game, both sides are tied at 51 points but West Bromwich Albion are second on goal difference while Leeds are top of the standings. West Bromwich Albion have had a rough patch recently and they suffered their second loss of the season just ahead of this clash. Nigel Pearson may get a response from his players in his first game as Watford boss, but it is probably time to sign Liverpool players (if you don't own three already). Mohamed Salah has been involved in seven goals in four league appearances against Watford (six goals, one assist), while Sadio Mane has been involved in eight goals in five. Take your pick. Between them, Sadio Mane and Mohamed Salah must be in every fantasy team, surely?Canaries unlikely to escape FoxesBrendan Rodgers' Leicester have been the surprise package of the season as they look to emulate Claudio Ranieri's title winners of 2016. The former Sporting Lisbon man was full of life in his 64 minutes on the pitch, linking well with Paul Pogba, but showing his defensive capabilities too with three tackles, gaining possession back twice. Fernandes could have played 10 minutes and I would have given him man of the match," former England international Karen Carney said on BBC Radio 5 Live. He is just so exquisite and it has been a privilege to watch him play. Telstar and Nijmegen will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Telstar this season have the following results: 10W, 6D and 8L. Meanwhile Nijmegen have 9W, 8D and 7L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Everyone is putting suggestions and ideas forward. Looking at all the different things is pointless; it’s a waste of energy. The authorities and everyone connected with football will be making decisions to ensure it’s the fairest it can be for everybody. The only fair way is to finish the season. Everything else would be unfair on somebody. But the season can only be finished with everyone’s health in mind. There should be under 3 goals in this match Chelsea have not had a good time at home when playing Manchester United so they will look to try and win this match to nil. Chelsea would put more focus on defense and will look to score the goal to win the match later on in the match. Man United have caused them a lot of problems so this could be the plan for the team going in this match. Man U have been dangerous so they will hold them and will look to defend this match all the way to finish Satcher soligorsk reserve have gone over 2.5 goals in four of last five games. In total they have scored 14 goals in their last eight games and allowed ten goals. They will face Slavia Mozyr reserves who have a few high scoring games which are 3:0 against Isloch Minsk 2 and 4:2 against BATE 2. In their previous match encounters both teams have gone over 2.5 goals in five of their last six games. Suwon Bluewings will host Ulsan Hyundai in the second round of K League 1 of South Korea on Sunday. Suwon Bluewings finished 8th in the region season last year. They lost both the games in the AFC Champions League and lost first game of this season to Jeonbuk by 0-1. Suwon Bluewings are now on losing run of four games across all competitions. While Ulsan Hyundai finished first in the regular season last year and finished second in the championship Group. They Defeated Sangju Sangmu by 4-0 in the first game of the season. Ulsan Hyundai also defeated Suwon Bluewings in the last three head to head matches . FC Koln thanks to very good results after the winter break now has 32 points and is looking even with ambitions for an Europa League place next season, this while Mainz is not that far away from the play-out place but also playing well this year, and earlier this season when they met at Mainz it was a game with both teams scoring and 4 goals scored total with Mainz winning all 3 points with 3-1 in the end. Napoli vs Barcelona live score, H2H and lineups 13 hours ago — Napoli Barcelona live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC time at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona stadium, Naples city, ... There were mutterings of him being worth £10m a few years ago and I questioned that a bit. But now you could double or treble that. Pick your Hibernian XISelect formationConfirm teamPick your Rangers XISelect formationConfirm teamMatch statsHibs have won once in four outings but are unbeaten in six at home since losing to Hearts in September. Rangers are unbeaten away from home in eight games since losing to Young Boys in the Europa League. I don't think either of us will keep a clean sheet. They have shown flashes of what they can do, mainly from Jack Grealish, but he can't do it on his own. Media playback is not supported on this device Zaha one of best players in Premier League - Hodgson Scotty on Palace's future prospects: At Palace we have got three players who are earning over £100,000 per week - Mamadou Sakho, Christian Benteke and Wilfried Zaha - and in my opinion, I don't think any of them should still be with us come the start of next season. That is why I will be judged, if we don't win it in my final period here, that I will be a failure here. I know that. City have not made it beyond the quarter-finals of the Champions League under Guardiola and have been knocked out by Monaco, Liverpool and Tottenham in the last three seasons. On Sunday, Guardiola's side face a trip to Spurs for the first time since last season's Champions League last-eight first leg defeat. I have played 77 games and scored 32 own goals. Some weeks can be a struggle to get numbers but we always manage. There are no Messis in our squad, plenty of Phil Jones. Miss a game it's £5 if you cancel on the day. Some of the excuses you get crack you up, like the time one of the young lads said he was locked in his toilet and couldn't get out or the time my co-manager said he couldn't find his favourite Arsenal training top so couldn't play. Sporting Lisbon vs FC Porto predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Who will claim the points in this big showdown in Portugal? Can the Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. They could also be doing a lot better defensively, as they have conceded 11 goals in their nine games under García. Four of these came in three games against teams in the bottom 10, so improvements will need to be made if they want to beat Lille here. Les Gones' home form under García has improved, though, as they have won their last three games at the Groupama. The midfielder sufffered an ankle injury against Flamengo in the World Club Cup win on Saturday in Qatar. Video - Euro Papers: Arsenal line up cut-price Aubameyang replacement01:27 Oxlade-Chamberlain made his return from an anterior cruciate ligament injury in 2018, and he made his first appearance since his recovery in April 2019. Barcelona vs Napoli: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time Feb 17, 2022 — Barcelona vs Napoli is live on BT Sport ESPN. · Coverage commences at 5.30pm - 15 minutes before kick-off. · To stream the game live, head to the ... Greenwood has got nothing to worry about if he is to lead the line on Sunday because, when he has been given chances to shine, he has done great," Betfair ambassador Berbatov said. He's a goalscorer, and with that left foot of his, he certainly knows where the net is. I wish him luck for Sunday and I'd urge him to stay calm, don't be nervous and if the chance comes, just take it. Juventus and Internazionale are set to face off in the return leg of the Coppa Italia semi finals with Juventus playing host. Heading to this game, Juventus leads the tie 2-1 after coming from behind with two Cristiano Ronaldo goals. Juventus have six straight wins going to this game. In their last 11 matches, they have 10 wins, and have scored two or more goals in 10 of the 11 matches. Nottingham Forest were thumped last weekend as Sheffield Wednesday tore them apart at the City Ground. Forest have slipped up in the top six fight as a result of that 4-0 home loss, but they sit just a point shy of the playoffs thanks to their strong start. Wenger's golden period was a fading memory and Arsenal's membership of the Premier League's "top-four" club had expired. Flat-track bullies, Arsenal had been left behind by the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool and even arch-enemies Tottenham Hotspur, all of whom had adopted "high energy" football under Pep Guardiola, Juergen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino. BATE are the in-form side topping the Belarus Premier League and winning the national cup at the weekend. They just keep on winning and can be confidently backed to beat Isloch Minsk. The away side are appalling on their travels and have suffered three league defeats scoring just once. A bet on the home side winning and leading at both half and full time is the suggested wager to make. They need to think again. Winter does recognise the good work the club has done, is doing and will continue to do, though. This is Anfield. This is supposed to be better. This undoes much of the good work Liverpool have done in responding to coronavirus, staff and fans phoning the vulnerable, checking up on them during the pandemic, the generosity of players in underwriting local food banks, and the chief executive, Peter Moore, a long-term benefactor of those food banks, offering the club’s stewards to local supermarkets to help with “queue management, parking control, assisting the elderly and infirm, taking their groceries to their cars”. The German called for his side to show some pride and he will have been pleased with how they began at Vicarage Road. Buendia, who had earlier seen a free-kick tipped over by Ben Foster, scored his first Premier League goal when he collected the ball from Onel Hernandez's fine run, cut inside defender Adam Masina and curled the ball into the net from 15 yards out. Emboldened by the goal, the visitors enjoyed a brief period of dominance but soon found themselves under the cosh again as Everton poured forward looking for an equaliser. Substitute Seamus Coleman slotted in on the right for Everton and sent a string of crosses and passes into the box as Gylfi Sigurdsson, Cenk Tosun and Alex Iwobi all went close without scoring. Arsenal, United and Chelsea all have rookie managers with no track record of delivering trophies and winning big matches. It is commendable to give a chance to younger coaches, but the status of Arteta, Solskjaer and Lampard as former players belies an attitude of club hierarchies seeking to appease dissatisfied fanbases with crowd favourites. There's no update, no idea when he'll be back. Christian has had a big phase out and is desperate to get back. When (they can return) I'm not giving an answer. I can't see the answer. I'm hoping they might be fit over the next week or two, I just can't say it with clarity. Premier League leaders Liverpool lost their first league game of the season at Watford over the weekend and though Lampard believes it proved they were vulnerable, he said they have still had an "incredible season". Leeds have won two of their last 11 Championship matches Bristol have won their last three away matches in the Championship. Bristol have failed to win any of their last six matches with Leeds. Leeds United return to Championship action this weekend when they welcome Bristol City to Elland Road. Chasing promotion in the closing stages of the season, Leeds are not making the experience easy for their fans. In this enormous silence that surrounds us during the lockdown, there is almost a Zen atmosphere. We can hear the birdsong even in the megalopolis of the big city, see how quickly the smog cleared, even after some chose to mock that wonderful young girl, Greta Thunberg. It will be wonderful when football and sport return, as emotions and memories will help us to get back to living our full lives. I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win. I'm here to get West Ham wins and get them away from the bottom three. Of managers who have taken charge of more than 500 Premier League games, only two - Sir Alex Ferguson and Arsene Wenger - have a better win record than Moyes. But he is fifth on the list of Premier League managers who have taken charge of more than 300 games, with Jose Mourinho and Rafael Benitez also having better records. Sunderland will host Blackpool for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Sunderland have advantage at home stadium. Yeah, Sunderland is really better team at home. I expect, the hosts will try to dominate from the start match. However, this will not be an easy job. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Blackpool who's is more ambitious team in this campaign. Blackpool are in solid shape. They are undefeated in their last 5 matches. In any case, the visitors will try to make a positive result. My pick - Blackpool to win. Northampton Town dominated 10-man Exeter City to win the League Two play-off final and gain promotion to League One at an empty Wembley. The Cobblers bombarded Exeter in the opening period and went ahead through Ryan Watson's early deflected strike after a long throw. Callum Morton doubled the lead when he reacted quickly to tap in after a free-kick was headed across the face of goal as Exeter repeatedly failed to deal with Northampton's high balls into the box. It's not a penalty' - reactionKilmarnock manager Alex Dyer: "The team performance was very good in periods. We start very well, go two goals up and then we panic for the last 15 minutes of the first half and carry it on in the second. But, when it goes back to 2-2, we started playing again. I'm very disappointed. The recent poor performance is causing Brentford's position in the promotion play-off group to be shaken violently. Specifically, Brentford is still ranked 4th on the table with 55 points after 33 rounds, but the gap between Brentford and the team chasing outside the top 6 has been narrowed to only 2 points. In the next round, Brentford will have a confrontation with Blackburn, a team also in the group chasing right behind with 8th place and 50 points after 33 rounds. This is a good opportunity for Brentford to consolidate its position in the top 6. I choose Brentford - 1 AH

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...

"we maken samen werk van jouw stem"

©2024 Werkende Stemmen. 

bottom of page