top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

FTC Olympiacos adás Fan Group 22.02.2024 Online

7 nappal ezelőtt — (NÉZ>) Olympiacos Ferencváros élő közvetítés Ferencva | kahvaltı & kahve Grubu 15 február 2024 5 perccel ezelőtt — Olympiacos FTC élő ...

Pochettino guided the Lilywhites to four successive top-four finishes and took the club to the Champions League final last season but Mourinho faces a 1-0 deficit from the first leg in the round of 16 tie with RB Leipzig in this year's competition, while his team are seventh in the league. The Portuguese had claimed he would have to prioritise either Saturday's league game at Burnley or Tuesday's Champions League trip to Germany because of the injury crisis. I watched him closely at Celtic and Southampton and I think he reached a point in his career where he matured. He had the ability and the desire and there was a feeling of "now we win things". He has taken that next step and when I watch him play, as a former centre-half myself, I think he is almost perfect. Out of 180 players with 200+ duels in the Premier League this season, Van Dijk has the highest success rate - winning 232/311. This is a bunched Serie A table, with a lot of sides packed into the middle. The top five seem set, but Parma went into the weekend only 10 points clear of fourth-bottom Brescia. The hosts were only 11 clear of the drop and just 13 above last place, so nearly three-quarters of Serie A isn’t on secure ground. Tough seasons for Napoli, AC Milan and Fiorentina – who all trail Parma – show how close things are. Jesse Lingard replaces Juan Mata. Posted at 87' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Romain Saïss. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Harry Maguire (Manchester United) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box misses to the left following a set piece situation. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. Victor Lindelöf (Manchester United) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Fred with a cross. I looked at United's team before the Liverpool game and thought: "Where has all the money gone?" They have spent a lot in the past few years without having very much to show for it. Go through that line-up and it does not strike fear into anyone, which is a worry - and on the pitch things are not much better. Every time I watch United, I feel like they are miles off where they want to be. Halfway through Solskjaer's first full season in charge, I am not convinced they are getting any nearer. Barcelona end 2019 with 24 wins and four draws at the Nou Camp - their first unbeaten year at home since 2011. They will be top of La Liga over Christmas, unless Real Madrid beat Athletic Bilbao by six goals on Sunday (20:00 GMT). Argentina forward Messi also had a goal disallowed before reaching his half-century of goals for club and country this year. He has reached that landmark in nine of the past 10 years. Suwon will face a quite stronger side here. Last year we saw these two clubs clashing at Suwon's stadium, and both matches were in Ulsan's favor, 1 x 3 and 0 x 2. This year we will probably see the same and plus, Ulsan has started solid with a 4 x 0 win at home against Sangju Sangmu. This Asian Handicap is low priced but it's a safe bet and it has its value as the correct price is 1,15 says the math. I can see Ulsan winning the title again with little opposition this year. Let's see how the 2nd match goes away. Please be mindful of this when interacting with UCFB guests, partners and fellow industry professionals. Woodward admits to overruling Mourinho on signings Controversial Manchester United executive Ed Woodward, whom many fans have blamed for the club's demise in recent years, has admitted that he overruled former manager Jose Mourinho in the transfer market. Így fogadták a Fradi játékosait az Olympiakosz szurkolói 0:16EURO 2024ÁtigazolásokLegfrissebbKvízSportal TVTv-műsor. More Videos. 0 Így fogadták a Fradi játékosait az Olympiakosz szurkolói – videóval.Sportal.hu · 6 napja Everton heads to this Thursday game on 45 points and in 11th place while Aston Villa have 30 points and in 19th place. Everton are coming from a humiliating 3-0 loss at Wolves, which has left them winless in their last three matches now. Against Wolves, they were second best for most of the game and their ambitions were badly dented by injury to defender Yery Mina as well as individual mistakes in defence. well in this match it is extremely hard to predict who can be the winner and maybe the draw is most realistic outcome of this one but not 0-0 draw for sure and I think 1-1 is much more appropriate result because belshina is on last place on the table with no wins so ever this season so they need to attack and to score a goal but on the other hand their defense is so weak and especially it will be now when they attack so I Think Vitebsk is also going to score at least one goal today BATE Borisov is the best team in Belarus and this time is the favorite up against FC Minsk away. BATE Borisov have been under performing since this Belarus league and including the last poor result at the cup as well. I'm pretty sure they will get back on track as they are favorites to win this league. BATE Borisov is slightly underrated at the odds of 1.95 by the bookies as their fair odds seem to be 1.91. FC Minsk is overrated by all bookies at 3.50 as fair odds seem to be 4.58. My bet is A +0.5 BETA It's not a conversation I've had with the bosses," Ljunberg said when asked if he believed he was in the running. My job is to go from day to day, game to game, to try to help this fantastic club. That's what I try to do. All of those decisions are up to the top dogs. What the club decides to do, or who they choose, it is totally up to them but I stay totally out of it. Ljungberg guided Arsenal to a first win since 24 October when they beat West Ham 3-1 on Monday. It will come as little consolation to Leicester, but Jamie Vardy becomes the oldest player to win the Premier League Golden Boot after finishing the season with 23 goals. At Stamford Bridge, two goals in first-half injury time, from Mason Mount and Olivier Giroud, ensured FA Cup finalists Chelsea a win that knocked Wolves out of the guaranteed Europa League places. Wolves began the day in sixth but Tottenham climbed above them on goal difference with a draw at Crystal Palace, where Harry Kane's goal was cancelled out by Jeffrey Schlupp. Posted at 80' Dennis Geiger (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Amadou Haidara (RB Leipzig). Posted at 79' Attempt missed. Ademola Lookman (RB Leipzig) left footed shot from outside the box misses to the left. Assisted by Amadou Haidara. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Amadou Haidara replaces Dani Olmo. SubstitutionPosted at 78' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Andy Robertson had given the home side the lead in the first half, but they also spurned a number of good opportunities to score more, with Mohamed Salah and Curtis Jones guilty of wayward shooting. They also found Nick Pope in superb form, with the England goalkeeper producing a string of good saves to deny Salah and others. Roberto Firmino struck the inside of the post with a low shot as Liverpool poured forward to try to capitalise on having more than 70% possession. Assisted by Youri Tielemans. Posted at 78' Foul by Harvey Barnes (Leicester City). Posted at 78' Frederic Guilbert (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Aston Villa. Trézéguet replaces Anwar El Ghazi. BookingPosted at 76' Çaglar Söyüncü (Leicester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Groupama Aréna Közelgő események. Ferencvárosi TC - Olympiacos FC - 2024.02.22. 21:00 végzi szoros együttműködésben a vagyonkezelő Ferencvárosi Torna Clubbal (FTC). A ... Strange odds for this match, I think there is a huge value on this double chance bet at 1,50. Real price should be as low as 1,27. Mikashevichi is way stronger than Volna and they are way underrated for this match, especially at home. But that’s the sort of thing that will happen with a young squad, and the sort of thing that if all goes to plan, will be sorted in good time. In the first half, we were really, really good,” said Mikel Arteta afterwards. They executed everything that we planned in a really good way. They have courage to play; they have courage to make big decisions. Santa Clara won 4-1 in the Taca de Portugal last time out against Leixoes but haven’t won any of their last four league games, while Boavista were narrowly beaten 1-0 by Porto before the international break and sit two points and four places above Friday’s hosts. Spurs have only themselves to blame having controlled the opening 30 minutes of the game but without getting out of second gear and Dele Alli looking isolated up front. They took the lead courtesy of Jan Vertonghen's bullet header at the far post from Giovani Lo Celso's free-kick. Jan Vertonghen put Spurs aheadGetty Images The second half was a similar story with the hosts, without a recognised striker due to the injuries to Harry Kane and Son Heung-min, looking lethargic and playing without much tempo. New England Revolution are the favourites due to their more cohesive attacking rhythm but we still see a bit of value in backing them with the safety net of a draw no bet stipulation in the wager. Back Gil and Bou to fire the Revolution to a positive result. I know the reasons, I'm not an idiot. Eriksen, 27, has already indicated he has no wish to sign a contract extension at Spurs and wants to experience life outside England. The Dane, who helped Tottenham reach the Champions League final in June, has appeared 25 times for the club this season, although eight of his appearances in the Premier League matchday squad have been as a substitute. Benfica's Gedson Fernandes due for medical before loan move to SpursHe made Mourinho's starting XI for a league match for the first time in January, more than a month after the Portuguese boss took over from Mauricio Pochettino. (SPORT@@) Olympiacos FTC adás közvetítés Tokmacra, 7 nappal ezelőtt — (SPORT@@) Olympiacos FTC adás közvetítés Tokmacra, Esitire és Owusura sem számít az FTC szakmai 15/02/2024 Show more matches. Scheduled. Overall, Monday's visitors aren't enjoying a good campaign. They would've been hoping to bounce straight back to the Bundesliga, but as they're down in a lowly 16th place, returning to the top division at the first time of asking is going to be beyond them. Playing the game she loves was not a cure in itself, but gave her focus and enjoyment in her darkest times. Within two years of making the move in 2009, she had made her debut for Scotland in a 2-0 win against England at the 2011 Cyprus Cup. Fast-forward to 2019 and she was part of the squad that qualified for the World Cup in France. Throughout my entire journey and entire story it's football that has always continued to save my life," she says. Olympiacos Pireusz 10-10 (bü.: 3-4) Ferencváros - YouTube YouTube YouTube 40:35 YouTube Üllői Százhuszonkilenc 2019. jún. 16. 2019. jún. 16. 5 kulcsmozzanat 5 kulcsmozzanat  ebben a videóban ebben a videóban Watford remain in the drop zone but Pearson is working his magic having taken over from Quique Sanchez Flores this month to become the club's third manager this season. Pearson's side played for more than half an hour with 10 men after defender Adrian Mariappa was sent off but they already led through Troy Deeney's opener in the 42nd minute. Frosinone come into this one with a decent scoring record on the road. They’ve found the net in five of their last six trips in this competition. Meanwhile, Parma have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last seven matches in this competition. With the hosts shipping a goal in 75% of their home league games this season and following their 3-1 win over Serie B opposition in the last round, we’re backing a 2-1 Parma victory as our correct score prediction. Posted at 57' Mark Noble (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 55' Corner, West Ham United. Conceded by Alisson. Posted at 55' Attempt saved. Robert Snodgrass (West Ham United) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 53' Foul by Jordan Henderson (Liverpool). Posted at 53' Arthur Masuaku (West Ham United) wins a free kick on the left wing. Hallescher and Unterhaching will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Hallescher this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 10L. Meanwhile Unterhaching have 10W, 11D and 3L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The hosts are progressing towards their goal of survival, with an eight-point lead over the drop zone. Picking up their results at home would be a major boost, especially given the quality of some of the sides towards the bottom. Pep Clotet’s men seem to be making positive steps towards that, as they are firing in goals. The Blues have scored twice or more in each of their last four at home. Learn to Meditate Online🧘‍♂️ Olympiacos FTC élő Az Olympiakosz Pireusszal játszik februárban a 15.02.2024 Élő HD Olympiakosz · Glenn Nyberg · FTC · Ferencváros · Európa-konferencialiga. (NÉZ>) Olympiacos Ferencváros élő közvetítés Ferencva 7 nappal ezelőtt — (NÉZ>) Olympiacos Ferencváros élő közvetítés Ferencva | kahvaltı & kahve Grubu 15 február 2024 5 perccel ezelőtt — Olympiacos FTC élő ... They lead the Bundesliga by one point and travel to Hoffenheim who are eighth in the table. Bayern are unbeaten in their last 12 competitive matches. After a slow start to the season, Bayern have earned 25 points from their last ten league matches to climb to the summit. Midweek saw them all but clinch a place in the quarter finals of the Champions League with a 3-0 win at Chelsea. Rüdiger is the first defender to score a brace for Chelsea in the Premier League since John Terry against Fulham in April 2013; both of his goals that day were also headed. Barnes has scored in three consecutive league matches for the first time; he only scored in two of his previous 39 league appearances before this. Marco Asensio replaces Luka Modric. SubstitutionPosted at 70' Substitution, Mallorca. Yannis Salibur replaces Lago Junior. Posted at 64' Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) wins a free kick on the left wing. Atalanta came from 2-0 down to beat Lazio and give Juventus a huge boost in the Serie A title race. Juve are four points clear at the top after Lazio's club-record 21-game unbeaten league run came to an end. Now owner and manager of Romanian club Viitorul Constanta, he'll always be remembered for a stunning strike for his country in their 3-1 win over Colombia at USA '94. He might be visiting Britain this year, as his son Ianis has just joined Rangers on loan from Genk. Gheorghe Hagi is the owner and manager of Romanian club Viitorul ConstantaFrom Romania, to Sheffield. Billy Sharp, 34The Sheffield United striker is next on the list of people who share a 5 February birthday. I got a really good hand to put it over the bar but turned around to see it go in. Their second came too soon after Archie scored his famous goal. You were happy to win the game, but we were out on goal difference. The dressing room wasn't celebrating, it was just a relief that we'd shown people we could play. There was an awful lot of regret. The disappointment was the worst in all of my career. No place like homeWe had three days before we flew home. UEFA Európa Konferencia-liga: Olympiacos FC 6 nappal ezelőtt — Felvezető műsor - UEFA Európa Konferencia-liga: Olympiacos FC - Ferencvárosi TC mérkőzés A sérüléséből visszatérő Samy Mmaee irányítja a Fradi ... OLIVIER GIROUD (33, striker, Chelsea)Linked with: Inter Milan, Atletico MadridAnother on the list who is a World Cup winner with France. Giroud has fallen out of favour at Chelsea under Frank Lampard, mainly because of the prolific form of England international Tammy Abraham, while Michy Batshuayi is also ahead of him in the pecking order. The former Arsenal striker's contract at Stamford Bridge ends in the summer. PRAGUE, Dec 9 (Reuters) - Slavia coach Jindrich Trpisovsky's coaching career has propelled him from the rough-and-tumble lower echelons of Czech football to Barcelona's hallowed Camp Nou - an unlikely journey that the baseball-cap wearing coach describes as a dream. Trpisovsky roamed the sidelines of the Czech third tier only six years ago but is now operating at the highest level in Europe club football while earning an impressive reputation with his attacking philosophy. It was a bit of a mismatch, Van Dijk towering over Kabasele, but the Watford defender dealt with the challenge admirably. If there was a header or an important interception to be made, Kabasele was there to make it. More to the point, I could not have my TOTW without a Watford defender in it, having kept a clean sheet against the best team in the country. As for Liverpool, if ever there was a game that needed the inspiration of Jordan Henderson and the professionalism of James Milner then this was it. Only 17% of Rio Ave’s away games have seen both teams score and Portimonense have only kept clean sheets in 17% of their home games, while Rio Ave have kept clean sheets in 33% of their away games. A majority of the visitor’s wins this season have been obtained with a one-goal margin (3 wins), and that is another reason why we have backed a narrow 1-0 victory for Rio Ave on Friday night. Shenhua join Chinese Super League champions Guangzhou Evergrande in qualifying automatically for the group phase of next year's continental club championship after overturning a first leg deficit and triumphing 3-0 in the second leg. Chinese Super League runners-up Beijing Groan and Shanghai SIPG, who finished third, will play in the tournament's playoffs in late January. kahvaltı & kahve Grubu 6 nappal ezelőtt — Olympiacos Ferencváros élő adás FTC Waterpolo The UEFA Europa Conference League returns with a fresh set of fixtures as Olympiacos and ... Leganes picked up a point at home to Real Betis to pile the pressure on fourth-bottom Celta, who faced table toppers Real Madrid in weekend’s final game. The Galician outfit pulled off the result of the weekend as they claimed an invaluable 2-2 draw at the Bernabeu. The four sides are separated by just two points and any small slip up at this stage could prove fatal. Toronto did not previously disclose what Curtis described as a "severe and complicated ankle injury" as the club were hoping Bradley, 32, could avoid surgery and rather rehab the injury. He stayed in Toronto for a tremendous part of the off-season and we really tried to work with him on his rehab as much as possible to try to get him to a point where he's returning to play full strength," Curtis said in a video posted on the club's website from their first training session of the season. the Maroons fc team and the Soana fc team, go head to head in Uganda Premier League. The Maroons fc team is in 10th position with 23 points Collected. While guest team the Soana fc team came in 15th place by collecting 16 points Collected. Newcastle United can still act now and provide much needed support and relief for their fans that are in financial difficulty due to this global emergency. It is understood the supporters affected were warned in advance that payment would be taken, and that it was the usual payment schedule for those who are on the long-term, price-freeze package. However some Premier League clubs including Brighton, have offered "payment holidays" for season ticket holders in order to ease the financial burden on their fans. Fan Group 6 nappal ezelőtt — Olympiacos FTC adás (NÉZ>) Olympiacos Ferencváros élő közvetítés Ferencva 15 február 2024 Élő 6 órával ezelőtt — Escudo OLP. 70 · 71. Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice as Juventus beat Udinese to go top of Serie A - for a few hours at least. The Portuguese blasted in a crisp shot from the edge of the area for a fourth goalscoring game in a row. He then smashed in a first-time shot from Gonzalo Higuain's through ball before Leonardo Bonucci headed home to make it 3-0 before the break. Ronaldo almost grabbed his first Serie A hat-trick as he hit the post, before Ignacio Pussetto's late consolation. Olympiacos vs Ferencvarosi TC» Predictions, Odds, Live Top Scorers. UEFA Europa Conference League 23/24. Europa Conference League. OLY; FTC Show all bookmakers. Highest Odds. +115 +270 +320. Lowest Odds. -128 + ... Olympiacos FTC élő közvetítés Ferencvárosi Torna Club 38 perccel ezelőtt — (SPORT@@) Olympiacos FTC adás közvetítés Tokmacra, Esitire és Owusura sem számít az FTC szakmai 15/02/2024 . — 7 (2)Élő műsor. Assisted by Thomas Müller with a through ball. Posted at 71' Attempt blocked. Leonardo Bittencourt (SV Werder Bremen) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Milot Rashica with a cross. Posted at 70' Corner, SV Werder Bremen. Conceded by Alphonso Davies. Posted at 70' Attempt blocked.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page