top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Today: SSC Napoli vs. Barcelona live 21/02/2024

3 hours ago — Napoli vs Barcelona live score, H2H and lineups Napoli Barcelona live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC ...

There have been 1.5 goals scored in all of Celtic's home games as well as in all of Hibs' away days, and there's no reason why this won't happen again. However, the hosts' firepower up front- namely their 3.63 goals on average at home- will more than likely be too much for a Hibs side that has failed to keep a clean sheet on the road this season. We think there's value in Celtic -2, as they have won by a margin of two goals in seven of their eight games in Glasgow. We're also going for a 3-1 win for the Hoops, as we feel the visitors will be able to keep up with their scoring trend on the road- where they've netted an average of 1.25 goals this season and have done so in their last five fixtures. [LiVe@sTREAMINg]#$Napoli vs Barcelona Live free streams 1:47:37. 21, 2024 Champions League score prediction Martin Green has locked in his best bets for Wednesday's SSC Napoli vs. FC Barcelona UEFA ...ID VTEX · 20 mins ago Red Star Belgrade v Bayern Munich predictions for Tuesday’s match in the Champions League. Bayern Munich have already qualified from Group B whilst anything less than a win for Red Star Belgrade means they will be eliminated from the competition. Read on for all our free Champions League predictions and betting tips. Premier League plans 'World Cup style' finish to season - reports The Warm-Up: Enjoy Kane while you have him Spurs fans Giroud led the line for France as Les Bleus won the 2018 World Cup in Russia, with Benzema exiled from the French squad after he had been accused of blackmailing his former team-mate Mathieu Valbuena. Campaigning footballers 'becoming more normal'Players' names have also been replaced on the back of their shirts with 'Black Lives Matter' for the first 12 matches of the restarted season, including United's visit to Tottenham on Friday (20:15 BST). Footballers as a group have been criticised a lot, even over this lockdown period. We are an easy target at different times but we can also affect people in a good way," said Solskjaer. SSC Napoli vs Barcelona Live Broadcast 21.02.2024 3 hours ago — SSC Napoli vs Barcelona Live Broadcast 21.02.2024 Napoli vs Barcelona Live Stream and TV Listings *Subscription required. When I played with him, he was just more of a finisher. The work ethic you see from him now is what Pep has instilled in him and that is why he has taken his game to the next level because now he is doing all the stuff he did when I played with him, and more. The medal that would put him up there with football's greats Aguero has another match-ball to add to his collection after his hat-trick in City's 6-1 win over Aston Villa on Sunday, his 12th in the Premier League - another recordReplacing Aguero, when that moment comes, is going to be near impossible for City. It has been a long 11 months for Jose Mourinho. Sacked by Manchester United on 18 December 2018, Mourinho has not exactly disappeared from public life. There were a number of interviews, a few sponsorship commitments and those compelling appearances on Sky Sports' football coverage. Only now, back in management and able to reflect on a satisfying 3-2 win for his new club Tottenham in a potentially tricky London derby at West Ham, can Mourinho admit he sometimes wondered during that time: "What am I doing here?"He has never felt like that in the technical area. Woking fc is here to correct their mistakes they have made in their last game when they donate three points to Barnet fc after they have beaten by three goals to one, do today they are going to welcome Dagenham and Redbridge. Athletic Bilbao vs Eibar predictions for Saturday’s tea-time La Liga fixture at San Mames. Can Athletic Bilbao bolster their fine home record this season against an Eibar side that have lost their last four matches? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Lovely stuff. Pep Guardiola and Tony PulisGetty Images *** ‘Rage away…’ Ben Snowball’s XI: David de Gea (Man United); Bacary Sagna (Arsenal), Jose Fonte (Southampton), John Terry (Chelsea), Leighton Baines (Everton); N’Golo Kante (Leicester), Michu (Swansea), Dimitri Payet (West Ham); Gareth Bale (Tottenham), Sergio Aguero (Man City), Luis Suarez (Liverpool) Manager: Eddie Howe (Bournemouth) Picked a front six who had outstanding individual seasons, rather than only displaying longevity, and did the complete opposite for the defence. A few weeks ago there were two contenders and now we have four so maybe there will be six in a few days," Guardiola added. We are in November, there is a long way to play. Guardiola confirmed first-choice goalkeeper Ederson is fit and available to play this weekend after recovering from a muscular problem that he picked up against Atalanta in the Champions League earlier this month. I can't rush it so when somebody tells me they're ready, I take them back in training. Video - Euro Papers: Bruno Fernandes 'goes on strike to force United move' - but will it work?01:14 Victory on Sunday will extend Liverpool's lead over fifth-placed United to 30 points with a game in hand but Klopp said his team will be wary of their bitter rivals after being held to a 1-1 draw earlier this season. People can shoot me down, but surely we want to be sustainable," she said. I look at the NWSL that collapsed twice because of the wages and paying people astronomical money. I love this game so much and I want to grow and to grow organically. We still make millions and millions pounds of loss so I think we have a great league, I think the best players are coming here so I would assess whether we need to increase that or not. This is a very interesting game for today from Belgium. Hello everyone here. I want to give you prediction about this game and will think there is good reason to this bet. Gent are second of the league and I think they have not chance to take first place. They have five or six games without lose or draw and now is time to lose points here. Anderlecht are on the middle of the league and for them this game is just chance to show them how to play. That's why I will take draw here and maybe correct score 1:1. People can shoot me down, but surely we want to be sustainable," she said. I look at the NWSL that collapsed twice because of the wages and paying people astronomical money. I love this game so much and I want to grow and to grow organically. We still make millions and millions pounds of loss so I think we have a great league, I think the best players are coming here so I would assess whether we need to increase that or not. Last night, West Brom had an opportunity. With Leeds dropping points again, to nobody’s great shock, a win away at 16th place Reading would move them six points clear of what is becoming a frankly murderous bunfight. Two teams on 56 points, two on 54, another two on 53? No thanks. So obviously, after 11 minutes the leaders were a goal down. Posted at 90' Corner, Newcastle United. Conceded by Josh Ruffels. Posted at 88' Jamaal Lascelles (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 88' Foul by Daniel Agyei (Oxford United). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Newcastle United. Isaac Hayden replaces Sean Longstaff. We’re confident that Thursday’s cup tie will produce over 2.5 goals and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of Feyenoord. The visitors sit a division above their hosts which should make a difference on Thursday, and Feyenoord have won this competition 13 times before and will be looking for a good cup run as their title chances can only be considered slim to none. Guadeloupe's good streak is broken. The team remained unbeaten in 6 games, but on the last match day they were defeated at the Municipal. Guadeloupe is sixth in the standings and collected a total number of 28 points. Alajuelense has also lost only one of the last 7 games (4-2-1) and got a point against leaders Saprissa on the last matchday, but the team is still 8 points behind the leaders, but can shorten it to 5 here. Alajuelense have been victorious in Guadalupe in recent years, but things will take turn here. Guadalupe playing at home can surprise because they have 4 wins and a draw in the last 5 home games. East Thurrock United will play against Hornchurch in the England Non premier Isthmian league. It is a match between the most draw prone team and one of the teams that have drawn less number of matches. Posted at 81' Foul by Romain Saïss (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers) header from the left side of the six yard box misses to the left. Assisted by João Moutinho with a cross following a set piece situation. Posted at 80' Foul by Joseph Gomez (Liverpool). Posted at 80' Diogo Jota (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 78' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. In February, as the final months of the season loomed, Keegan made two further signings to boost Newcastle's title chances. Who are the best two midfielders at sitting in?" he asked Lee one morning in training. David Batty and Paul Ince," came Lee's reply. Batty was signed shortly after. Keegan would often canvass his players' opinions of transfer targets, but his other mid-season purchase was someone unfamiliar to most within the squad. The away side have won only six games in Serie A in 2019, which is an awful record as the year draws to a close. The two each have major problems, with Torino winning only five of their 14 games this term. Neither side are all that consistent, which is costing them points. Dortmund, who led 2-0 and 3-2, had only themselves to blame as they failed to close the gap to the top, staying four points behind Leipzig in third place. Dortmund, having won their previous three league games, looked to be cruising to victory when Julian Weigl fired in to give them the lead in the 23rd minute. The Strongest are the second most productive team in the league with 66 goals in 24 games and at home they even have scored the most goals of all the teams in the league with an average of 3.67 goals per match. Posted at 87' Foul by Wesley (Aston Villa). Posted at 87' Federico Fernández (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Conor Hourihane (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is too high. Assisted by Tyrone Mings following a set piece situation. Posted at 85' Jack Grealish (Aston Villa) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 85' Foul by Jetro Willems (Newcastle United). While it is important to stress that the current government advice states the risk to individuals is moderate, nonetheless we are starting to see the impact the spread of the virus is having, with the postponement of sporting events across Europe. Ireland women's cricket tour to Thailand is the latest sporting event to be called off as a result of the virus. Doncaster added: "We are in regular dialogue with our counterparts in England and leagues in Europe to share news and best practice on what is clearly a serious and concerning situation. Liverpool fans want us to win - most of the other fans don't really care. The Liverpool manager added: "Will it change the view in Europe? Probably not. The game on Saturday will be live on BBC One, BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website and app, with the programme starting at 17. GMT. Liverpool hopeful Van Dijk will return for final 'At Home with Jurgen Klopp' - five best answersWhy you should watch Liverpool in the Club World Cup on the BBC Roberto Firmino scored a dramatic injury-time winner to give Liverpool a semi-final victory over Mexican side Monterrey on Wednesday, 24 hours after the Reds' League Cup quarter-final defeat at Villa Park. That leaves manager Derek McInnes with a big decision to make for Wednesday's Scottish Cup replay with Kilmarnock. Does he start Main for the third game in a row, bring back 21-goal Cosgrove, or even hand the responsibility to Bruce Anderson? Media playback is not supported on this device Aberdeen 1-2 Celtic Late Ajer goal downs battling Aberdeen No away comforts for Holt's menWhile Livingston have turned the Tony Macaroni Arena into something of a fortress, their sticky away form reared its head again this weekend. Indeed, they are the side to have scored the most away goals against them in the top-flight (11). Barcelona's Arturo Vidal has scored four goals in nine La Liga appearances this season, one more than in 33 La Liga games played the last season. Barcelona's Luis Suárez has scored in three of his four LaLiga games at Butarque (four goals on aggregate). The home side come into this game having won both of their last two league games. They had been in the play-off positions towards the end of 2019 but then earned just three points (all from draws) in five games. Home form is the best in the division with ten wins from 15 games. The trouble is they have the 16th best away record so need to improve that to have a chance of promotion and are only seven points adrift of the final automatic promotion spot. Teenager Jude Bellingham has been the target of racist abuse on social media after an emotional final game for Birmingham City. The 17-year-old is moving to German giants Borussia Dortmund, in a deal which could eventually be worth more than £30m to the Championship club. Police are investigating a Twitter post, which Bellingham described as "disgusting". Times have to change. More has to be done," he added. Notts County have been in excellent form since December with a 8-2-1 record in the last 11 games and in the league they have climbed into the 8th place and are only 1 point behind a promotion spot with 2 games in hand. At home Notts County have scored at least 2 goals in 4 of the last 5 games. In 2018 Shrewsbury Town became the first club in England and Wales to install rail seating. It now looks increasingly likely that some standing areas will be returned to clubs in the Premier League. M. U. S. T has been leading the campaign for safe standing in UK stadia for more than 20 years along with colleagues at other club fan groups and coordinated by the Football Supporters Association (FSA)," the statement said. His save with his feet from Gerard Deulofeu's effort was as intuitive as it was excellent but the save from a free-kick moments later, bent around the wall by the same player, demonstrated Pope's confidence and the way he has grown into an international goalkeeper. Did you know? Nick Pope made four saves as Burnley ended an eight-match winless run away from home in the Premier League. Defenders - James Tarkowski (Burnley), Fernandinho (Man City), Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool) Tarkowski: If you win 3-0 away from home and keep a clean sheet, the likelihood of getting in my team of the week is very high and James Tarkowski has done just that. Despite last weekend's setback, Hoffenheim sit at the top of the Bundesliga's form table for the last six games. They have won five of their last six Bundesliga fixtures. Meanwhile, Fortuna have lost five of their last eight Bundesliga games.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page