top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Porto VS Arsenal live streaming 21/02/2024 Watch Live

12 hours ago — How can I watch it? Viewers in the United Kingdom can watch the match live on TNT Sports 1, with coverage starting from 7pm GMT. Subscribers can ...

Elgin city have a very good head to head record against Stenhousemuir. They have won 4 of the last 6 matches against stenhousemuir. The visitors here Elgin city is 6th on the league table and managed 16 points after 13 fixtures. The home side stenhousemuir sit on 8th on the league table and managed 15 points. They have a poor home record as they have won only 2 of their last 6 home matches. In contrast, Elgin have lost just 2 of their last 6 away matches. In addition the Elgin city have won their last away match against Stenhousemuir. Roda is not that close to the play-off zone as they simply have not been able to win too many games so far this season, they do have a 4-2 and a 4-0 win at home lately against weak sides and did win with no less than 6-2 at home with Jong AZ last season as well as they usually score quite a lot of goals against weak opponents and I watched them lose last round a few days ago away at strong Jong Ajax with 2-0 and saw them missing some big chances at the end of the game. He was on the right against Watford and he was absolutely magnificent. He fully deserved his goal. I love the way he carries the ball and he works so hard for the team as well, but he also has a real desire to get into the opposition area and affect things in there, which is something that you don't see so much from Martial. Martial kept up his run of goals on Sunday and his improved form is another boost for United, but I still think he could get in the box more and get more goals, and maybe he can look at Greenwood and learn something from him. Sunderland will play in front of domestic fans against Doncaster Rovers, by my opinion, host shouldn't have problems to win in this duel. Less than a month they played at away against same opponent, and Sunderland has won 2-1. Host is in good form, with three victories in a row, also their defense is boosted with Bailey Wright, and it should mean that their defense will be stronger in second part of season. Sunderland is at 6th place, and their goal for this season in at least place in Playoff. Sunderland will play with three attackers, Wyke, Gooch and Maguire, the club has a strong support and good results at home ground, I expect a victory with more than 1.5 goals AH Al wasl fc have 3 win and 1 losses in the last 5 matches. They have scored 12 goals and conceded 9 goals in the last 5 league matches. At home they managed to win 3 and lose 2 of their last 5 games scoring 12 goals and conceding 13 goals. ++>[Here's Way To Watch] Porto vs Arsenal LivE FreE On 14 minutes ago — Old enemies and former colleagues will reunite at Stamford Bridge on Monday lunchtime as Arsenal Live take on FC Porto in a delightful UEFA ... Albion rattled the net two or more times in five of their last seven league fixtures on home turf, and with their possession-heavy style continuing to develop under Graham Potter, the slick-passing seagulls should find some joy against a lacklustre Chelsea rearguard. We had some relevant news from outside football as well: for the first time since the second World War, there will be no tennis at Wimbledon this summer. The organisers cite “the concerns brought about by mass gatherings and the strain on the medical and emergency services, as well as movement and travel restrictions both within the UK and around the world”, and “that the people, supplies and services legally required to stage The Championships would not be available at any point this summer. Unlike Liverpool, who as Champions League winners go straight into the semi-finals, Monterrey have already played in Qatar. They beat Qatari side Al Sadd by three goals to two, a victory which set up this clash with the champions of Europe and if the last few months are anything to go by, soon to be champions of England. In Germany, Erzgebirge Aue and Bochum are expected to face one another today for a Bundesliga 2 match which will be held at Sparkassen ErzgebirgsStadion, Aue city. In the table, the teams lie close to one another with Bochum taking position 7 with 42 points after playing 31 matches while Au takes position 9 with 41 points after playing 31 matches. There is only a point difference of 1 point. They fell behind at Kingsmeadow to Ebony Salmon's surprise opener for 11th-placed Bristol City. But Chelsea eased home with braces from Beth England and Ji So-Yun, plus Hannah Blundell and Jess Carter's efforts. Media playback is not supported on this device WSL: Arsenal loanee Mitchell scores for Spurs and other great goals They were 4-1 up before half-time despite 18-year-old Salmon's 15th-minute opener for Bristol City, who were beaten 11-1 by Arsenal on their most recent previous league trip to London in December. He is not like Wayne Rooney was at 18, he was fully grown in his body. In Mason's case, in a couple of years time he will be more or less the complete number nine. United are three points behind Frank Lampard's men but have a better goal difference, although they face a tough trip to Everton next week when they will aim to extend their winning sequence in the Premier League to three. Despite just one win away Amiens have managed to score in eight of 11 away games but only scored more than once three times. This cup tie will see two teams in contrasting form lock horns with one another for a place in the Coupe de la Ligue semi-finals. The hosts Lille won four of five domestic matches in December including a 3-0 win away at Monaco in the last-16 of this competition and they also went to 4th in Ligue 1 while their guests Amiens have just win in eight and that was their last-16 victory over Rennes (3-2). Norwich sign Hertha midfielder Duda The Canaries have made their first splash of the transfer window signing Slovakia midfielder Ondrej Duda from Hertha Berlin on loan until the end of the season. Toffees set to beat Saints for Cumbrian stopper Everton and Southampton have both been keen on Carlisle defender Jarrad Branthwaite but the Toffees are expected to sign him this month for a fee approaching £1 million. Having dropped only 16 points en route to the title last season, third-placed City have already dropped 13 points this season in 15 games. United are looking to seal back-to-back league victories for the first time since March. Sunday, Dec. Aston Villa v Leicester City (1400) *Leicester have won their last seven league games to sit second in the league with 35 points, eight behind Liverpool. I want them back as soon as possible. Even that specific fan. Especially because the fan had the opportunity to meet the player and the opportunity to apologise to the player. He had the opportunity to understand that we are very well paid but we are not robots. We have family and friends that support us in the stadiums. The incident occurred on 4 March at the end of the fifth-round tie following a penalty shootout in which Dier scored, but Spurs eventually lost. In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport in July, Blatter said he was "an honest man" and had begun legal action against Fifa for the return of 60 personal watches. Blatter's 17-year spell in charge of Fifa ended amid a corruption scandal in 2015 and he is serving a six-year ban from football. He alleges that false information was spread in relation to money received by him after the 2014 World Cup. Megan Rapinoe Club: Reign FC Nation: USAAge: 34 Honours 2019: Women's World CupEclipsed team-mate Alex Morgan by winning both the Golden Boot for top scorer and Golden Ball for best player of the tournament in France after helping the United States win the World Cup. A powerful speaker, as well as athlete, the 34-year-old won the women's player award at the Best Fifa Football Awards in September and will be a strong favourite to double up. How to watch Porto vs Arsenal: TV channel and live stream 13 hours ago — How to watch Porto vs Arsenal TV channel: In the UK, the game will be televised live on TNT Sports 1, with coverage beginning at 7pm. Live ... Bayer Leverkusen were unbeaten in 10 matches at the time of stoppage. Werder Bremen have the joint poorest attack in the league. In nine of their last 10 matches, Leverkusen had scored two or more goals. Werder Bremen have conceded the most goals in Bundesliga. Werder Bremen have six straight home losses in Bundesliga. FC PORTO VS ARSENAL LIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FC PORTO VS ARSENAL LIVE CHAMPIONS LEAGUEYouTube · Lee Gunner20+ views · 11 hours ago YouTube · Lee Gunner YouTube · Lee Gunner LIVE We are here to win games," said Courtois in his teammate's defence. What has happened, has happened. He [Bale] gives everything in training and matches to help us win. The Bernabeu has its opinion and I am not in a position to comment on that. Aguero to miss Manchester derby Sergio Aguero will not be fit to face Manchester United at the Etihad next month after limping out of Manchester City's 2-1 win against Chelsea on Saturday. We can’t rely on the NHS being funded by charities or people making donations – it’s nice that such individuals and organisations are doing so, and I’m full of praise for those who are doing it – but the work they’re doing is quite incredible and needs adequate resourcing. The praise they’re getting however enormous it is, will never be enough. BOLOGNA STAGE ANOTHER FIGHTBACK Bologna's stoppage-time equaliser in the draw against Udinese 1-1 furthered their reputation as Serie A's comeback team. Sinisa Mihajlovic's side are 10th with 34 points -- a vast improvement on last season when they were battling relegation - and 15 of those have been won in matches where Bologna have come from behind. Under Pearson, they have taken 13 from 18. They have beaten Manchester United and Wolves, and secured 3-0 victories over relegation rivals Aston Villa and Bournemouth. Most importantly, they are now one point above the bottom three, less than a month after their Premier League obituary was being drafted. No wonder their fans sang the theme tune to The Great Escape after the New Year's Day win over Wolves. Porto vs Arsenal stream and TV listings Porto vs Arsenal - February 21, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Artist Simone Fugazzotto – known for this “disruptive works” as stated by legaseriea. The league’s website added that the paintings will be exhibited permanently in Serie A’s Assembly Hall, “to highlight the commitment of the football world against all forms of discrimination. Sport, first and foremost football, is an extraordinary tool for conveying positive messages, fair play and tolerance. VAR technology was in use - but only at Premier League grounds. So it was not in operation at Middlesbrough, where Tottenham felt the hosts' goal should have been ruled out for offside, but it will be in operation for the replay at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium following the 1-1 draw. And the fact it was in use at some grounds but not others was a cause for concern for BBC Radio 5 Live's Pat Nevin. BookingPosted at 54' Alistair McCann (St. Johnstone) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 54' Foul by Alistair McCann (St. Johnstone). Posted at 54' Olivier Ntcham (Celtic) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 52' Attempt saved. Callum Hendry (St. Johnstone) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Elsewhere, three third-tier sides dispatched fourth-tier outfits as Portsmouth thrashed Leyton Orient 6-1, West Bromwich Albion beat Lincoln City 2-0 and Loughborough Foxes won 4-0 at Chester-le-Street. The winners of Sunday's seven ties join the 11 teams who qualified last weekend in the third round on 5 January, with Women's Super League and Championship clubs entering the fray in round four. FC Porto vs Arsenal TV channel, live stream and how 15 hours ago — Yes, the match will be live on TNT Sports 1, with coverage starting from 7pm. It will also be available to stream through the Discovery+ app. In ... Gareth Bale, leaving Maicon in his wake, followed up a hat-trick in a losing cause at the San Siro with an even better display as Spurs beat Champions League holders Inter in November 2010Bale was voted PFA Players' Player of the Year in 2011 and again two years later, this time alongside the PFA Young Player of the Year and Football Writers' Association Player of the Year awards - making him only the second player to win all three in the same season. Sturm Graz and Wolfsberger will face each other in the upcoming match in the Austrian Bundesliga. Sturm Graz this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 8L. Meanwhile Wolfsberger have 11W, 5D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The Parc des Princes has been a fortress for PSG in recent years and that hasn't changed under Thomas Tuchel with them winning twelve of their thirteen home matches this season in all competitions. They have scored a whopping 39 goals in this time and kept ten clean sheets which will definitely give Moreno and Monaco a shiver down their spine. Everyone hates you, for some reason, that's part of being an England player," he said. I think the press and everybody, the punters - look at Gary Neville - they just want to come for England players. You have got to live with it, you have got to learn. I know what I am capable of and I know what I am good at. The next game takes us to Romania. Here are Astra and Metan opposite. The host is on the 4th table gap. With 31 points. The guest has 27 points and is on the 5th place in the table. The host is very strong at home. Here you have won 4 out of 5 games. The guest has won only one game and lost only one game. Due to the home strength of the host, I think that the host will prevail. In addition, the away guest is weaker, here they have lost three of 5 games. That's why I'm counting on a win for the host. Assisted by Andriy Yarmolenko. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! West Ham United 0, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Matt Doherty with a cross. Posted at 83' Attempt missed. Michail Antonio (West Ham United) right footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Manuel Lanzini. Posted at 63' Offside, RB Leipzig. Patrik Schick tries a through ball, but Timo Werner is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Patrik Schick replaces Yussuf Poulsen. Posted at 60' Foul by Thorgan Hazard (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 60' Marcel Sabitzer (RB Leipzig) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Goal!Posted at 55' Goal! Borussia Dortmund 3, RB Leipzig 2. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, SC Paderborn 07 1, Borussia Dortmund 6. Goal!Posted at 90'+1' Goal! SC Paderborn 07 1, Borussia Dortmund 6. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Mateu Morey following a fast break. Posted at 90' Corner, SC Paderborn 07. Conceded by Mateu Morey. Goal!Posted at 89' Goal! SC Paderborn 07 1, Borussia Dortmund 5. Assisted by Florian Niederlechner. Posted at 50' Offside, FC Augsburg. Fredrik Jensen tries a through ball, but Ruben Vargas is caught offside. Posted at 50' Attempt blocked. Fredrik Jensen (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Marco Richter. Goal!Posted at 49' Goal! FC Augsburg 2, Borussia Dortmund 1. I assumed that would be the case with Theo and he showed glimpses of what he could do. He was electric in training with loads of pace but obviously still very raw. He will have a lot of footage of it because every time I saw him he had a handheld camera, walking around Baden-Baden taking in the sights. He took a lot of photos and he seemed to be enjoying it. We all tried to look after him as best we could and there was a big spotlight on him. I am already in love with him, firstly as a person, because he came to do a trial here a long time ago. Mbappe has long been the subject of transfer speculation linking him with a move away from the Ligue 1 side, with Real thought to have been the most likely destination if a move were to materialise. Freiburg almost took away three points from Leipzig, having conceded a goal at the end of the match, the team showed a good game in defense against a strong opponent, Freiburg is two points behind the European Cup and can fully compete for participation in this prestigious tournament. At home, a team rarely plays 2 in their last 12 games. Would the team miss him if he was sold?I can't really explain it, no. The expectation was United would trigger the option on his contract and then sell. I am still surprised they didn't. Anything else? Manchester United have celebrated little success since Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement in 2013Anonymous: How can such a globally successful football club continue to decline? Surely the sponsors will leave. Arsenal vs. Porto odds, picks, how to watch, stream, start time 5 hours ago — Arsenal will try to stay dominant when they visit FC Porto for the first leg of the 2024 UEFA Champions League Round of 16 on Wednesday on ... I remember Costa coming to the touchline and shouting at Conte, saying: 'Put Cesc on!'"Conte is not the manager you mess with this and he was pretending not to listen to Costa. Two minutes later he says 'Cesc come', and two minutes after I come on and I provided the assist for Costa to score. Best game watched Liverpool fought back from 3-0 to draw 3-3 with AC Milan and then beat them on penalties to win the 2005 Champions League final"One that is on my mind is the Liverpool game against Milan in the 2005 Champions League final. The agreement, signed by Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin, established a roadmap in which the ruling body will come up with specific proposals for improving Greek soccer within three months. I hope Greece becomes again one of the top countries, like in 2004 when it won the Euro (European Championship)," Ceferin told Mitsotakis, adding that he was glad Athens had initiated the move. Norwich are already relegated and with their poor away form, we don’t expect them to cause much trouble to the Blues. They have been leaking badly in defence while upfront the goals have not come so regularly. On the other hand, Chelsea have a fine run at home and badly need a win here. Chelsea are more regular scorers and meeting a Norwich side with a poor defence gives them the edge, especially given they are playing at home. We will go with a correct score of 3-0 in Chelsea’s favor here. He had the composure to round Courtois and finish into the empty net! Wow. Ramos put that goal on a plate for La Real. Should have been two! Real Sociedad broke into the penalty area with Oyarzabal crossing for Odegaard, but then the ball bounced around and Jose couldn't prod it past Courtois. What an opportunity! 37’ GOAL! Real Madrid 1-1 Real Sociedad: It's the equaliser and it's Benzema who scores it! The free-kick delivery from Modric on the right side was a good one and the French forward managed to twist his neck to get a head on it and guide the ball into the back of the net! 48’ GOAL! Real Madrid 2-1 Real Sociedad: Valverde has given Real Madrid the lead with a deflected strike from 20 yards out! Modric set up the young Uruguayan and he decided to take on the effort, with the shot picking up a deflection off Oyarzabal who was charging him down. Bayer Leverkusen have been in excellent form so far in 2020 with a 13-1-1 record in 15 matches and they have won the last 5 matches scoring at least 3 goals in each game. However, 12 of the 15 games they have also failed to keep a clean sheet. League leader Porto completely screwed up the restart of the season at the weekend and lost at Famalicao 1-2. Team Benfica owes that the lead in the standings is not gone as they also failed, but are now tied with 60 points. Martimo coming from Setubal with a point and is therefore still in the table with 15 points. I am sure that Porto will show a different face here than at the restart and expect a clear victory, which will take shape at the break. Porto is currently 2nd in the ranking, I see them win after losing to famalicao, I see them now conceding no goal because Maritimo has not scored in his last 4 away games ...

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page