top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Independiente - New England live free 22.02.2024

CA Independiente de la Chorrera New England Revolution live score (and video online live stream) starts on 22 Feb 2024 at 01:00 UTC time at Estadio Agustín ...

Emma Hayes' Chelsea, last winners in 2018 and still chasing a domestic treble in 2020, earned their place in the last eight thanks to Guro Reiten's smartly taken first-half volley which was enough to end the hopes of fellow WSL side Liverpool. The Reds proved tough to break down defensively but failed to generate enough chances in attack to trouble Blues goalkeeper Ann-Katrin Berger. By contrast, their Merseyside rivals Everton were far more comfortable down in the West Country, racing into a 3-0 first-half lead over Bristol City thanks to a double from Lucy Graham and Esme Morgan's header. After Adam Masina drove the home side ahead and Roberto Pereyra coolly added a second, Everton looked fully out of sorts, before two goals arrived in first-half added time from central defender Yerry Mina. Fabian Delph's dismissal for two yellow cards in 13 second-half minutes looked set to temper the away side's comeback, only for Walcott to nudge home in the 90th minute and move the Toffees to ninth in the table, their highest position since September. A pretty strong set of results over December and the festive period left fans of Colchester United thinking that they had it all to look forward to in 2020. United were playing well, climbing the table and beginning to look like real contenders in the battle for promotion. However, since the turn of the year things have got a lot more frustrating. Bolton have been given a five-point deduction, suspended for 18 months, for failing to fulfil fixtures against Brentford last season and Doncaster this term. Wanderers were due to play the Bees on 27 April but players refused to play the fixture over unpaid wages. The club postponed their game against Doncaster on 20 August over welfare concerns for youth players. A 12-point deduction was already given for entering administration in May. These two sides meet on Saturday with very little between them. The duo are both in the Championship’s bottom half, with Hull in 14th and Birmingham two points back in 15th. They’re stranded between the relegation scrap and the playoff race, leaving them in an awkward position. I am going with home team win in this fixture as they are currently 1st place in the league. Home team have been great in the league this season and have managed to be 1st place so far in the league 2 points ahead of 2nd placed team. At home they are ranked as the 6th best team and have managed 7 wins and 2 draw from the 13 games they played with them scoring 28 goals and conceding 17 in the games. Away team are in the half of the table and have managed on the road to win 3 draw 3 scoring 20 and conceding 30 goals. TV, radio schedule ... Live MusicNightlifeKids & FamilyFestivalsSports & LeisureArtsAttractionsClasses & CoursesCommunityConferencesExhibitionsFood & DrinkLifestyleOtherPets ... Posted at 81' Attempt missed. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by James McCarthy. Posted at 79' Nabil Bentaleb (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Foul by James McCarthy (Crystal Palace). Incheon United will play against Daegu in the South Korean K league at Sungui Arena Park, Two of the miserable team facing each other here. the hosts have somehow survived last season as they were only one point above relegation. Incheon utterly failed to impressed last season and they surely will try to make amends for the unsuccessful campaign last time out. The Neroazzurre will be hoping to get away with something from this match, but this game will not be easy for the hosts. Richard Moriarty, chief executive of the UK Civil Aviation Authority, said his organisation condemned the incident. Media playback is not supported on this device Burnley CEO 'disgusted' by the banner flown over the Etihad Blackpool airport statement read: "We stand against racism of any kind and absolutely do not condone the activity, the message was offensive and the action reprehensible. The decision to fly the banner was taken entirely by the banner flying company without the knowledge or approval of the airport or Blackpool Council. All of Portsmouth's recent league losses have been on their travels against top sides. Home form has seen them unbeaten in League One this season with 12 wins and five draws. Just a point from this game will see them having the best home record in the league. Their last seven home league games have been won and only one of their last 27 home fixtures in this division has been lost. this should be easy pick and easy beat on olympique Marseille!they are on second place on the table and of course their main goal is to stay there and to secure champions league for the next season, of course at home they are very strong and I surely expect from them to beat average team like angers from the middle on the table and also it is very possible visitors are not going to be able to score a goal at all so who wants to risk could try to combine these two, but I will stick with this bet which I surely recommend Given the performances of both, 'Both Teams to Score' stands out as a viable option. Shrewsbury have been in good scoring form at home, notching in each of their last five at New Meadow. Rotherham have found the net on the road more times than any other team in the division this term, scoring two or more in each of their last six away matches. They've also conceded two or more in each of their last three and have shipped a total of 13 goals in 11 travelling matches. Subs: McTominay 6, Ighalo 6, Chong 6. Watford: Foster 5, Dawson 6, Kabasele 6, Cathcart 6, Masina 6, Capoue 6, Hughes 7, Pereyra 5, Doucoure 7, Deulofeu 6, Deeney 7. Subs: Sarr 6, Welbeck 6, Cleverley 6. KEY MOMENTS 4’ Chance for Watford! Matic and Maguire ran into each other on the edge of the area, a slapstick piece of defending that allowed Deeney to move through on goal. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Michy Batshuayi (Chelsea) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the right. Goal!Posted at 87' Goal! Chelsea 2, Arsenal 2. Héctor Bellerín (Arsenal) left footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lucas Torreira. Goal!Posted at 84' Goal! Chelsea 2, Arsenal 1. César Azpilicueta (Chelsea) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. BookingPosted at 68' Scott Arfield (Rangers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 68' Foul by Scott Arfield (Rangers). Posted at 68' Jon Gallagher (Aberdeen) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Rangers. Sheyi Ojo replaces Glen Kamara. Posted at 66' Attempt missed. David May didn’t worry about any of that. I saw the trophy on a chair and thought, ‘I’m having that’,” he said in Glory Glory! “So I picked it up and the rest is history, I ended up in half the pictures. Schmeichel, captain for the night in the absence of Keane, asked Ferguson to lift the trophy with him. Rochdale will host Portsmouth for this fixture of the league. In my opinion, the visitors will closer to make a positive result in this game. I believe, Portsmouth are more ambitious team in this league. Visitors have an effective attack in the last matches. Also, they have a solid defense. In previous game Portsmouth is won 4-1 against Southend. Also, we have Rochdale who's is very average team in this league. However, they have fallen in their shape. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, the hosts have a very difficult task. They have relatively little chance. My pick - Portsmouth to win. He lost the first set of his semi-final then faced three match points in a second set tie-break. He eventually won the game to make it 17 wins out of 17 this year. He's already won the ATP Cup with Serbia and then lifted the Australian Open title. The set dropped to Monfils was only the fourth match in which he hasn't won in straight sets in 2020. The 1990 semi-final in Turin is a real case in point. Check out how many empty seats there are - Just 4,000 England fans were there, compared to 40,000 supporting West Germany. If you’re too young to know that Germany were called West Germany at the time there’s another huge change you can look into. Oh and this game was before the backpass rule. Got to be one of the best rule changes we’ve ever had. Jose on Eriksen future Video - Jose on Eriksen future: Only me, Amazon and Christian know!00:56 08:30 - Big night of UCL matches Right then, big old evening of Champions League action tonight, with Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham manager coming against Olympiacos. Man City host Shakhtar Donetsk, while there are two heavyweight European clashes as Real Madrid welcome PSG to the Bernabeu, and Juventus take on Atletico Madrid in Turin. I hope to get some of that emotion I have experienced across when I am back on the BBC this weekend, as a pundit on Sunday's game between City and Fulham. I still haven't worked with Garth again though - they have not put us on Final Score together yet, because they are probably worried I will start swearing again. I love how City go all out to win the FA Cup Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup final: Watch all six Man City goals in 60 seconds I don't think the big clubs disrespect the FA Cup these days as much as is made out - when they rest players, it is more down to their schedule. Santamarina is in very bad shape right now. They have lost their last 4 matches in a row. They are coming off a defeat against Almagro and sit on 2nd bottom of the table right now. In contrast the visitors Villa Dalmine are in good shape as they have won 3 of their last 5 matches. Santa Marina also have won only 1 home matches out of their 6 fixtures this season. Villa Dalmine in contrast have won 2 and lost 4 of their last 6 away matches. Mariupol will host Lviv for this fixture of the league. I think, this will be tough match for both sides. Both teams are in poor shape. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I think, the hosts are favorites on the home stadium. I think, the hosts will try to capitalize advantage on their pitch. Also, we have Lviv who's is one of the worst teams in this league. The visitors have low potential in attack. Also, they have a vulnerable defense. In any case, this will not be an easy task for the visitors. My pick - Mariupol to win. With ultimate utility man James Milner now 34 years old, Jurgen Klopp may also look to add some depth to the squad in various positions, especially at full-back. Manchester City: Defensive issuesThe lack of a settled defence has been the problem for Manchester City this season, with the club having to rely heavily on the now 35-year-old midfielder Fernandinho to fill in at the back. The Brazilian is Pep Guardiola's oldest outfield player but he has played 79% of all Premier League minutes - the third-highest of any of the club's outfield players. Last season’s Champions League finalists Spurs are the latest to show an interest in Haaland. Eurosport investigate that potential transfer. Why Spurs want Haaland It is no secret that Spurs are short of striker options, with Mourinho bringing up the club’s lack of attacking depth more than any other topic during his time in charge. Tammy Abraham has contributed to 19 of Chelsea's 39 goals in the Premier League this season (15 goals, four assists)People might say he's having a bit of a lull because he started so well, scoring seven goals in his first five games, but it's his first proper campaign in the Premier League and he has still scored a third of their goals this season. The closest player to his tally of 15 in the club is Christian Pulisic with just six goals, so Abraham has been remarkable this season for such a young player. OFF THE POST! A gorgeous effort from Bruno Fernandes, who almost catches Caballero out with a whipped shot at the near post that rockets back out into play. GOAL! Chelsea 0 Manchester United 2 (Maguire 66) It's two for United! After a couple of quick corners in succession, Fernandes bullets the second one perfectly to the back post. And yet, come summer 2020, United could be letting him out on loan - again - to Sheffield United, while keeping Spain's number two, who has just signed a contract to 2023. I assume United's hierarchy thought about this scenario when they gave De Gea his new contract. I don't see any way Dean Henderson is coming back to Old Trafford as a second choice. Tom Gold: Can you explain why Manchester United gave Phil Jones a new deal? I feel bad for him but you have to question that decision. The two sides go to the game separated by 22 points; Real on 31 points and Espanyol having managed nine points so far. Real Madrid started the season rather slowly, but have managed to get their grip and are currently tied on points with leaders Barcelona. Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last eight matches and have six wins therein. It was at Arsenal, though, that he had his greatest influence. When he joined the club it was a quiet, split, disparate group where an easy-going Arsene Wenger had created a world of non-confrontational complacency. He encountered a monastically quiet dressing room where no-one was willing to speak out or say anything controversial. A place where no-one was prepared to stick their head above the parapet, even when necessary to ensure problems could be addressed and solved. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Ross County 0, Rangers 1. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. Borna Barisic (Rangers) left footed shot from outside the box is too high from a direct free kick. BookingPosted at 90'+5' Callum Morris (Ross County) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+5' Florian Kamberi (Rangers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Callum Morris (Ross County). QPR are outsiders for Wednesday’s meeting, but they are coming off an important result at the weekend. The Rs had gone seven games without a victory, a run of form which saw them fall down the table. However, they were able to bounce back with a 2-0 victory at home to Preston at the weekend, which is a major boost for Mark Warburton and his men. Benfica average 2.50 points per home game, which is above the league average of 1.54, while Maritimo average 1.00 points per away game, which is below the league average of 1.17. Benfica score an average of 2.33 goals per home game and have only conceded two goals in their own backyard while Maritimo have only scored four goals away from home, which is why we have backed a final scoreline of 3-0. Independiente Chorrera vs New England Revolution Live [Pre-Match Thread] Revs vs Independiente (CONCACAF Champions Cup Round 1) Free idea to boost home field advantage: threaten to boycott games until the ... Wednesday’s trip to Slavia Prague is a must-win game for Inter Milan. The visitors are three-points shy of Borussia Dortmund in their Champions League group, but the Italians have the crucial head to head advantage following their doubleheader. Now Inter need to match Borussia’s win in the Czech Republic and hope that Barcelona can do them a favour elsewhere. Austria Vienna II and Liefering will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Austria Vienna II this season have the following results: 8W, 4D and 9L. Meanwhile Liefering have 8W, 7D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page