top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

[Watch Live] AS Roma v Feyenoord Rotterdam live watch 22 February 2024

1 day ago — Sparta Rotterdam. 7 Feb 2024 - KNVB beker. Feyenoord. 2 : 0. AZ Alkmaar. 4 Feb ... How can I watch the Europa League match between Roma and ...

A lot of the time, these hyper-talented ultra-focused multi-millionaires can seem removed from the cares of the everyday working man. But watching Arsenal tear about the place against Manchester United, you could see the same relief, the same sense of liberation that courses through every office when they hear “Yeah, so and so won’t be in today. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Real Madrid 2, Alavés 0. Posted at 90'+6' Isco (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by José Luis Rodríguez (Alavés). Posted at 90'+6' Brahim Díaz (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Adrián Marín (Alavés). Posted at 90'+6' Ferland Mendy (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Match Highlights: 2' - Leipzig hit the post and Lloris makes a superb stop. Angelino is played through on the left of the penalty area but his effort is blocked by Lloris's legs onto the post. Great save from Gulasci. Lo Celso played a beautiful ball to Bergwijn who turned onto his right foot but the Leipzig keeper was equal to it. Alaves' success against Eibar was definitely a huge step in the right direction for Asier Garitano's men, although they still rate as a team to avoid on their travels after picking up just a single point from their six previous away matches this term. The visitors are undefeated in their last nine matches and boast the third best away record in the division with 22 points coming from their 13 matches on the road to date. When you factor in that they feature highly in the goals scored table and are second in the league with a game in hand, it looks as though the hosts have it all to do to keep them at bay. Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam: Live Score, Stream and Match Roma vs Feyenoord Rotterdam in the UEFA Europa League (2/22/2024): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Meanwhile, I have never seen Eddie Howe looking more concerned and understandably so. Losing nine out of your last 10 games is relegation form. Did you know? Mark Noble has been directly involved in 78 Premier League goals for West Ham (45 goals, 33 assists) - no player has had a hand in more for the club in the competition (level with Paolo di Canio). Forwards - Alireza Jahanbakhsh (Brighton), Danny Ings (Southampton), Gabriel Jesus (Man City) Alireza Jahanbakhsh: What a week it's been for Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The report states that the West Ham chiefs are demanding a result from the Chilean boss in one of the next two matches which are Chelsea then Wolves, with both fixtures away from home. The Hammers already have their eye on potential replacements and the shortlist includes ex-boss David Moyes, as well as Sean Dyche and Eddie Howe. So we are in that mix of teams, but there are lot of good teams and the difference on one day between any of the top 10 teams is so marginal in football. England are set to play their Euro 2020 group stage matches at Wembley Stadium, which will also host the semis and final, and Southgate said that was a major advantage. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. For tomorrow again I will try to take this game from Bundesliga 1 between this two teams Paderborn and Hoffenheim. Paderborn are last one of the league and they have not chance to play again next season in this league. Hoffenheim stay in the middle of the table and if they want to play next season for League Europa they must to get three points tomorrow from this game. They have not win last sixth games and I will think this is a the best option for them to get full points from this game. Ireland have won three of their last four games against Wales. Wales haven't won in Dublin since 2015. Ireland are ranked four points above their opponents. Ireland had a narrow home win over Scotland in the first week of the 2020 Six Nations Championship. It was a game they could have lost if not for a schoolboy error by Scotland's Stuart Hogg. Her first showed great composure after being played clean through on goal. As Rachael Laws came rushing out to narrow the angle, Kelly kept her cool and slipped the ball past her to open the scoring for the Toffees. After doubling the advantage direct from a corner some people may say she didn't mean her second goal, but you never know with her at the moment, as her whipped delivery deceived everyone to nestle in the net. At a fans’ forum this week, Ed Woodward this week outlined their future approach, which as it turns out is continuing the current and past approach, so that’s good. The recruitment department is working to a clear plan and philosophy, along with Ole and his coaching staff,” said Woodward. Our focus is on bringing in a combination of experience and the best young players with potential to develop further, fusing graduates from our academy with high-quality acquisitions. Eighth in the table, Spurs are four points behind fifth, currently held by Manchester United. Fifth place will be the final Champions League place unless Manchester City's European ban is overturned upon appeal. West Ham face a much more dire situation from their 17th-place position, level on points with Bournemouth immediately below them. It was a window into his approach. Meticulous. No detail too small. Houllier remains underrated and under-appreciated by many, but his legacy can be gauged in the way he shaped the professionalism and approach of Jamie Carragher and Steven Gerrard, to name but two. He revamped the dressing room, not just in bricks and mortar but also personnel. Out went over-bearing and over-influential figures such as Paul Ince and Neil Ruddock; in came seasoned professionals such as Gary McAllister, a free transfer masterstroke, along with Hyypia and Stephane Henchoz, the outstanding central-defensive partnership. De Bruyne was missing from the matchday squad in City's 1-0 FA Cup fifth round win over Sheffield Wednesday midweek due to a shoulder injury. Guardiola had said the Belgium international landed awkwardly on his back and shoulder during the latter stages of Sunday's League Cup final win over Villa. He's getting better, tomorrow he's going to train, he's not perfect but he feels better," Guardiola told a news conference on Friday. He's getting fit and is playing more games. We have another match in 48 hours and I can't risk the forwards," Solskjaer, who also substituted Rashford, told a news conference. We don't have too many of them. It was an easy decision to take Anthony and Marcus off to get them ready for Burnley. While Martial netted his ninth goal of an injury-hit season, the 22-year-old Rashford took his overall tally to 15 with a towering header - making it his best return in a campaign. Real boss ZInedine Zidane is a huge admirer of his fellow French World Cup winner. Mino RaiolaGetty Images “My relations with Real Madrid are very good,” Raiola told Marca. I want to take a great footballer there and I will try this summer. It would be a pride for me and my footballers because Real Madrid is a great club. With the win it makes me feel a bit like, yes OK, but it makes me feel like it will always be like this. For me, in this case, racism won. They never get punished and in the end, I'm the scapegoat. I won't give up, I'll never stop raising my voice. I'll always raise my voice, but in relation to this, I'm alone. Thanks for reading and we'll back in the morning with the latest updates. Players launch #PlayersTogether A huge number of Premier League players have announced the lauch of #PlayersTogether, an initiative that claims to be set up to support the NHS and its chariities. FULL STORY 20:30 - Italy gears up for restart As it appears that Italy is gaining control of the coronavirus spread in their country after weeks of lockdown, it appears that the footballing authorities are planning how and when to restart. In this moment we are far from it. Every Champions League campaign there are details around your success or failure. How many times I lost on penalties or in the last minute. Details make the difference. As for Spurs last season, they had little details for them. VAR was with them (against Manchester City). It was an off day for the Reds and one that may provide them with renewed spirit to finish off in style what is sure to be a title-winning campaign but we should take nothing away from what was an excellent display by Watford. Man of the match - Ismaila Sarr (Watford) Watford's record signing played a part in all three goals'It's not hard is it, football?' - what they saidWatford boss Nigel Pearson: "It's such an important win for us. Win or draw this game and they just have to avoid defeat at Leicester on Sunday. For me, it is Chelsea and United who make it into the top four, with the Foxes missing out. Lawro's guest this week is Samuel T Herring, frontman of Baltimore-based synth-pop band Future Islands, whose new track For Sure is out now. Herring is well known for his extravagant dance moves on stage and, during his time at Stoke, Peter Crouch once tweeted that watching him had inspired the follow-up to his famous 'Robot' celebration - sadly it never happenedHerring is an Everton fan, and although the way he chose them to be his team was unusual, his affinity with the Toffees was quickly cemented. Now I know that if I sprint every minute, I will not be able to make 10 matches in a row! It took a lot of maturity, I played a lot of games despite the injuries. I have progressed a lot. The love Coman has for Bayern is clear, adding that he felt "the confidence of the club" as the "always [were] been behind me” during the numerous injuries he has suffered. Real Madrid have the best away defensive record in La Liga with only four goals conceded. Real Madrid are unbeaten in their last seven league and cup games. Alaves have already lost six league games this season. Alaves made a poor start to the season but have won their last two league games. They have a tough fixture this weekend as they host second placed Real Madrid. After their industrious and impressive end to the first half, it would have given them a deserved lead. As it stands, Oxlade-Chamberlain’s goal changed the entire match. MAN OF THE MATCH Jordan Henderson (Liverpool): Henderson has come to the fore in recent weeks and the Liverpool captain put in another fine performance today. Marc Albrighton now has as many Premier League assists as Riyad Mahrez for Leicester City (27). Only Jamie Vardy (28) and Steve Guppy (34) have more for the club. Vardy is now the division's outright top scorer this season (19) after ending a run of 644 minutes without finding the net in the league. What's next?Leicester visit Watford in the league for the 12:30 GMT kick-off on Saturday, with Aston Villa hosting Chelsea at 17:30. Newcastle have offered midfielder Matty Longstaff a "fantastic deal" and are "desperate" for him to stay at the club, says manager Steve Bruce. The 20-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and has been linked with Serie A side Udinese. Longstaff will miss Sunday's Premier League match against Sheffield United with a thigh injury. When asked about the deal, Bruce said: "We hope he accepts it. That was what happened for Norwich's first goal, when David Luiz just backed off and backed off to give Teemu Pukki the chance to shoot, but there were a couple of warnings before then and it kept on happening afterwards as well. It seemed that the Arsenal midfield players did not know when to press and the two centre-halves, Luiz and Shkodran Mustafi were dropping off and giving Pukki acres of space to run into. Roma vs Feyenoord UECL Final Live Stream Roma vs Feyenoord UECL Final Live Stream: How to Watch, Team News, Head to Head, Odds, Prediction and Everything You Need to Know | OneFootball · The first-ever ... The Gunners had led from midway through the first half when Nicolas Pepe had slotted home a penalty after Alexandre Lacazette had been fouled in the box by Chris Basham. They had earlier had a reprieve when John Lundstram's close-range header following a corner was ruled out because the scorer was offside. The home side also had another effort chalked off in the second half when John Egan poked the ball in after McGoldrick had strayed beyond the last defender. This season, both Henderson and Pope have kept nine Premier League clean sheets, the joint highest number from any one goalkeeper - along with Liverpool's Alisson. Henderson, Pope and [Ben] Foster have all been better than Pickford," added Sutton. If you want to win the Euros, you play the most confident goalkeeper, the best goalkeeper,"Pickford played well at the World Cup but, in the here and now, if you compare him to other goalkeepers, the truth is he hasn't been as good as Henderson or Pope. In the visiting team, there will also be some trouble with the unavailable players, both Stefan Radu and Adam Marusic are sidelined with injuries. Their incredible striker and top scorer Ciro Immobile is also the best scorer of Serie A. He is in superb form this season, with 14 goals netted and 5 assists made, and I believe that he will add some more goals to his tally in this match. AS Roma vs Feyenoord Live Explore stats from AS Roma vs Feyenoord live on AiScore - we are updating the numbers on this page every second of the game. Commentary. The French coach was asked about his future at a pre-match press conference and said, according to Marca: "What I care about is continuing what we're doing, so ask someone else. Only one team wins in each competition and we're going to try and make it us. Paper Round’s view: Zidane’s Real are two points short of Barcelona’s total so a win would take them top. More importantly, The Cod Army have become an extremely sturdy unit at Highbury Stadium, which is becoming something of a fortress. Fleetwood are unbeaten in five at home, three of which they've won, while they've lost just one game on their own patch all season. They've done well offensively and have also done a good job of preventing teams from threatening, restricting their opponents to just a single goal or less in 11 out of 11. Bruce said the incident before the 3-3 draw with Preston North End last year which led to his sacking had left a bitter taste in his mouth. It was one of the most unsavoury times of my career," said Bruce ahead of his first trip back to Villa Park to face his old side in the Premier League later on Monday. This is a match from French ligue 2. 17th matchday of the championship and the hosts here caen currently is in 14th spot with 17 points. The visitors Nancy is in 8th spot with 23 points. Both teams have not lost a single of their last 5 games, but between them they have totaled 7 draws. Caen have only won one home match this season and have 4 draws in 8 matches. Nancy are solid at home but has a hard time on the road with 6 drawers and no away wins this season. It’s not just recent form that should give the hosts some confidence going into this clash. Millwall have scored in their last nine at home to Brentford as the pair prepare for this encounter. The Lions found the net in a 1-1 draw between the pair in this fixture last season, while their meeting this season saw the Lions score twice at Griffin Park. Nov 30 (Reuters) - Manchester City's hopes of claiming a hat-trick of Premier League titles are receding fast as the clinical efficiency that was the trademark of the last two seasons continues to desert them. Pep Guardiola's side were twice in front at Newcastle United on Saturday but they returned home with a 2-2 draw that opened the door for Liverpool to move 11 points clear. Manchester City will move into a new era when the great David Silva ends a glorious decade of success at the end of this season and at Wembley on Sunday Phil Foden offered a glimpse into what the changing of the guard will offer. The noise of excitement around the 19-year-old has been a constant soundtrack to his progress ever since he was named player of the tournament when England won the Under-17 World Cup in 2017. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Norwich City 1, Crystal Palace 1. Posted at 90'+6' Attempt missed. James McCarthy (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right. Assisted by Brandon Pierrick. Posted at 90'+5' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Kenny McLean (Norwich City). Posted at 90'+4' Offside, Crystal Palace. Porto did not look very good in the recent matches, after the long break due to the events that occurred outside of football, however they are ranked 2nd place with 60 points and are in race for the title. They host Maritimo, team who is ranked 15th place with only 25 points.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page