top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls live 23/02/2024

Boston Celtics, the top team with over 40 wins, face the Chicago Bulls with high expectations post-All Star break. A double-digit victory is ...SportsGrid · 5 hours ago

Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 56% of Fortuna Sittard’s home games as well as in 67% of Vitesse’s away games so far this season, with both teams scoring in 67% of the hosts’ games and 44% of the visitors’ away days. Fortuna Sittard have scored 18 goals at home and have conceded 12 while Vitesse have netted an impressive 15 times on the road but have conceded 14 goals, which is why we believe an away win would see both teams score. Liverpool weren’t the first club to struggle initially after losing a generational player and they won’t be the last, it’s just a shame that so much of the burden fell on Henderson's shoulders. Steven Gerrard and Jordan Henderson (Reuters)Reuters However, now the story is completely different. Henderson has completely fine-tuned his game with perfect efficiency. We’re confident that under 2.5 goals will be produced when these two sides lock horns on Saturday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 1-0 in favour of Colchester. The visitors head into the game as the clear form favourites and are unbeaten in their last five league games. Morecambe sit bottom of the table, due to four defeats in their last five matches, and have failed to score in three of their last fiver outings. Toulouse should be eyeing up this awful away form as a big opportunity but les Violets have hardly shown anything in recent weeks to suggest that they are capable of winning this match. The Pink City club recently appointed Ligue 1 stalwart Antoine Kombouaré and while they won their first match under the New Caledonian, it has been rather downhill since then. Ibrahima Konaté replaces Marcel Sabitzer. Posted at 77' Offside, TSG 1899 Hoffenheim. Andrej Kramaric tries a through ball, but Ihlas Bebou is caught offside. BookingPosted at 75' Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 75' Pavel Kaderábek (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 75' Foul by Christopher Nkunku (RB Leipzig). Posted at 73' Florian Grillitsch (TSG 1899 Hoffenheim) wins a free kick in the attacking half. We’re backing the home side to find the win again this weekend and we’re anticipating a comprehensive win for Sydney, backing them to beat the Asian handicap of -1 and win the game by a wide margin. They’ve certainly got the goals within their side to find a big win and with the defence beginning to excel, we’re confident that asian line will be beaten. Atletico Palmaflor and Guabira will face to face on Sunday evening before the Super Bowl. The teams follow each other in the table, have in common: they have got same record after 3rd matchday, negative goal difference and high goal per match avg. Weymouth and Billericay will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Weymouth this season have the following results: 15W, 10D and 6L. Meanwhile Billericay have 7W, 10D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. But, in truth, neither side really deserved to take all three points. Newcastle won't complain - they are now eight games unbeaten at home and are now only four points off the top four. Crystal Palace drop to 12th, two points adrift of their opponents. TALKING POINT Almiron finally breaks his duck: Hopes had been high on Tyneside when Almiron signed for Newcastle back in January for a then-record £21 million. Celtics 124-97 Bulls (Nov 28, 2023) Final Score Game summary of the Boston Celtics vs. Chicago Bulls NBA game, final score Stream Type LIVE. Seek to live, currently behind liveLIVE. Remaining Time -0:00. The Bluebirds have won all seven meetings, scoring 16 goals in that time. We see them doing well against a Carlisle side who have conceded at least three goals in each of their trips to the top six in League Two this term. We see them following that run with a heavy loss at Cardiff, who should return to form with a thumping victory. We’re backing Cardiff to score over 2.5 goals in this cup clash. Media playback is not supported on this device Raheem Sterling: "The only disease right now is the racism that we're fighting" If I see my mum struggling and my neighbour struggling as a 12-year-old - what hope does that give you to try to improve yourself? You fall into the system trap and this is what happens to a lot of our youths. You have a postcode behind your name and a lot of people don't want to associate with you. Can they do it? Yes. I think the Baggies will field a weakened team for this tie, which will obviously help the Magpies - but I am not exactly expecting a Newcastle goal glut. Lawro's prediction: 0-1Filly's prediction: 0-1WEDNESDAYLeicester v BirminghamPremier League (3rd)vChampionship (15th)Who did they beat?4R: Brentford (C) A4R: Coventry (L1) Hr pens3R: Wigan (C) H3R: Blackburn (C) HBirmingham are unbeaten for 10 games in the Championship and their big striker Lukas Jutkiewicz is a handful up front. But the move did not materialise and, since then, the 26-year-old has been one of the main beneficiaries of so-called Sarriball which involves moving the ball around the pitch at high speed -- as opposed to predecessor Massimiliano Allegri who put the emphasis on "interpreting the match. Dybala scored the only goal in Juve's 1-0 win on Tuesday from a free kick in the unlikeliest of positions near the goal-line, curling the ball over the Atletico wall and in off the crossbar for his seventh goal of the season in all competitions. The FA said the 33-year-old Spaniard, who joined Leeds from Real Madrid last year, must also attend face-to-face education after the breach of rule E3 (2) which covers discriminatory abuse. Casilla had denied using racially abusive or insulting words. Media reports said the incident involved Charlton forward Jonathan Leko, who was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo but has represented England at various age group levels. Orsha made big surprise, by beating of favorite Lida on their home pitch. They have scored three goals, and got important three points as boost for the next games. They are going to Slonim, which was lucky to draw 0:0 in their first game of the season. Jacob Ramsey replaces Anwar El Ghazi. Posted at 86' Foul by Michael Hector (Fulham). Posted at 86' Neil Taylor (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Corner, Fulham. Conceded by Henri Lansbury. Posted at 85' Attempt blocked. Joe Bryan (Fulham) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Southampton 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 1. Post updateAttempt saved. Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Post updateOffside, Brighton and Hove Albion. Martín Montoya tries a through ball, but Pascal Groß is caught offside. Post updateAttempt missed. Che Adams (Southampton) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box misses to the right. Claude Puel's Sainté side have slowed down in recent weeks after their whirlwind first few games under the Frenchman. They have won just one of their last five games in all competitions with a loss and two draws in their last three games. ASSE fans must be happy with their side's defensive improvements though as they have been much more solid when playing at home. They have four clean sheets in their last six home games but just the three goals from open play in this time so they could do with some improving up top. However, Spurs, who had one day less to prepare than Southampton, were without the injured Harry Kane, Giovani lo Celso and Erik Lamela, with recent signing Steven Bergwijn ineligible for this game as he did not play in the original match. I think I did very well because I had to manage a team with so many difficulties," said boss Jose Mourinho. I changed from the back five to the back four in the moment when I could. The hosts turned the game on its head with five minutes remaining when Pazzini struck from the spot after Leonardo Bonucci was penalised for handball following a VAR review. Earlier, Moreno Longo’s debut as Torino coach ended in defeat as his side were beaten 3-1 by Sampdoria. Walter Mazzarri parted ways with Torino earlier this week after a run of four consecutive defeats. WHO IS INTERESTED? The 32-year-old wants a new challenge, so a player of his pedigree could be available at the relative knockdown price of £25 million. Inter Milan were said to be monitoring his situation last summer but signed Christian Eriksen in January. However, Juventus could emerge as an option according to reports, while Atletico Madrid have already made contact but could face competition from his former club Sevilla, long-time admirers PSG or even Chelsea. Six minutes later record signing Nicolas Pepe put the visitors ahead with a superb curling shot into the far corner before Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang volleyed home a Pepe cross. West Ham suffered a third straight home loss which leaves them in 16th on 16 points, just a point above the relegation zone. With Vicente del Bosque and Klaus Toppmoller finalising their interval teamtalks in their heads, Roberto Carlos executed a one-two with Santiago Solari down the left and hooked a high cross towards Zidane, loitering on the edge of the box. As the ball dropped towards the man widely considered the best in the world at the time, everything seemed to go in slow motion. Three Leverkusen players eventually recognised the danger, but by then it was too late. After a stunning run to the semi-finals of the Champions League last season that made Europe sit up and take notice, Ajax are once again turning heads on the big stage. With 10 points to their name after 5 games, the hosts have performed very well in the competition so far and just need to put in a mature performance on Tuesday to advance from the group. Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics Head to Head - Basketball Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics Past H2H Results, Against the spread(ATS) Win%: 50.0%, Total Points Over%: 50.0%. Last 5, Chicago Bulls won 3, Lose 2, 119.2 ... Gangwon was team that manage to win against two top rivals in the league at their home stand. They beat Seoul 3:1 and Champion Jeonbuk 2:0. Both of those opponents are playing in the AFC Champion league, and winning against them were big results for the Gangwon. He added: "I've had ridiculous highs and massive lows. The injuries didn't help. The injuries were so, so difficult to try to overcome. I felt tortured. This wasn't what I expected my football career to be like. I didn't want to sprint, it hurt too much. Bellamy, who played 78 times for Wales and represented Great Britain at the 2012 Olympic Games, played close to 300 Premier League games, scoring 81 goals. On a big day at the bottom of the table, bottom side Norwich City gave themselves a lifeline with a 1-0 defeat of free-falling Bournemouth in a match in which both sides had a man sent off. Norwich remain six points adrift of the safety zone but Teemu Pukki's first-half penalty, awarded after Bournemouth skipper Steve Cook handled and was red-carded, gives them hope. Frank Lampard’s team had the majority of possession but couldn’t convert it into clear-cut chances often enough as they slipped to their fifth defeat of the season. The victory for Everton moves them out of the relegation zone and up to 14th place in the table. TALKING POINT Was that a temporary boost or a job audition? In the post-match interview Ferguson played down any talk of taking the Everton job full-time, but such a cathartic victory has dragged Everton out of the pit of despair they were in after the Merseyside derby. But the hosts finally broke the Clarets' brave resistance when Dominic Calvert-Lewin produced an excellent diving header, which went in off the inside of the post, from Sidibe's cross. The win extends Everton's unbeaten league run to five matches and takes them up to 13th, one place below Burnley. Ancelotti's Everton fight hard to winIt is just over eight-and-a-half years since Ancelotti was sacked in a corridor at Goodison Park, not long after the Toffees had beaten his Chelsea side 1-0 in the final game of 2010-11. I've always had the utmost respect for those that can do that on an individual level, just be nobody but yourself in your own head. I think that's an incredible talent to have. The best among the bestThere are any number of variables you can throw into the mix when examining what makes a sporting legend. A big one for me is the quality of the opponents you have to overcome, and the ones we consider greats of their sport usually have had to contend with other world-class talents.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page