top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Union SG live streaming 22 February 2024

1 day ago — Eintracht Frankfurt vs. Unión SG.

Benitez, 61, will become the first manager since 1894 to take charge of both Merseyside clubs in a derby, though that achievement is likely to be far from his mind as his Everton side go into the game on a rotten run of form. With Chelsea dropping points to London rivals West Ham earlier in the day, Jurgen Klopp knew that a win today would take his side to the top of the league. “Our quality didn’t come through tonight because we really struggled against the press. We needed to be a bit more aggressive in the low block but it wasn’t a conservative approach, to try to use the ball when we had it, as we usually do, but it wasn’t to be today.” It was a similar outcome when the 21-year-old climbed highest to meet Dahoud's corner delivery, capping a performance and result that will set Dortmund up in good stead for the knockout play-offs of the Europa League in February. Indeed, Thomas Tuchel must now consider the full implications of being held at arm's length by the finest team in England. The humiliating loss on the south coast means Ralf Rangnick's side can no longer match the 64 points they achieved in the 2013/14 campaign as the German's spell in interim charge before he hands over the reins to Erik ten Hag hit a new low. Funnelling the ball down the flanks through Renan Lodi and Marcos Llorente, the hosts made two decent chances for Joao Felix in quick succession but, ultimately, he couldn’t convert either. Having failed to score he looked to turn provider, teeing up Griezmann on the edge of the area for a shot which whistled just wide of the upright. I coach my daughter's team and there's a real enthusiasm for it. I think that's different to where we are currently in terms of diversity of staff within the game. He's a player I've known about for a long time and we identified him as someone who could come in and improve us in the second half of the season. However, I also don't want to trust Leeds without Kalvin Phillips. The draw stands out like a sore thumb at 13/5 with Sky Bet. Nathan Cameron has made more than 200 EFL appearances He's a huge presence at the heart of the defence and a leader. Southampton, who sneaked a draw at the Etihad earlier in the season, have again stopped the juggernaut and it might wake up the rest of the Premier League that they have to play with more courage. I said before this game, if he can get through November and he's still in a job, that for me means Man Utd have every chance of winning the Premier League because they have some shocking fixtures and this was the start of it. They are the only team at the moment who have the players to play it and, in the past, the old Spain team could do it too. I've immersed myself in life out here, one thing we said if we wanted to be really successful here was that we had to commit fully and I have and so have my family. He’s a wonderful player to watch, and when you watch him on TV and live, you just see how quick he is on his feet. Personally, I look at players and wonder, how can I stop them? I look at his quick feet, even in tight areas, I think maybe you just can’t, with his short backlift. He is an incredible player to watch and Liverpool’s focal point. It was one of the reasons they suffered, but the 3-0 defeats in the Champions League by Bayern Munich and Benfica showed there were significant problems at both ends. Laporta dilly-dallied and continued to waste precious time on a coach he clearly did not trust, until Koeman was eventually sacked in late October. Bottom side Salernitana, who have nine players that tested positive, are due to face Venezia, but their local health authority forced the squad into a five-day quarantine. National shame' of Euro final was a 'near miss' for fatalitiesUK and Ireland bid for 2030 World Cup not 'up in smoke'England handed Wembley Stadium ban over Euro 2020 final troubleGovernment says football requires 'strong, independent' regulatorHe explained: The key thing out of it now is that we need to do something with this report. Josh Magennis was the next to have a go at goal. Jacob Greaves then saw his header go just wide of Brad Collins' post. Barcelona, meanwhile, are available at 10/11 (1.91) to record what would be only their second away win of the current campaign while the draw is priced at 5/2 (3.50). Vieira's men were also starting without their player of the season Conor Gallagher or brightest playmaker Michael Olise, playing a shape they have not deployed all season. ᐉ Eintracht Frankfurt vs Union Saint-Gilloise Live Stream, Tip How to watch the Eintracht Frankfurt vs Union Saint-Gilloise live stream video. ⚽️ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Meanwhile, since they lost to Chelsea in November, Leicester are averaging three goals per game, scoring 15 times in their last five fixtures. Croatia has nice weather generally but where the capital is it can snow and it can rain, it can get very windy and foggy there. Armstrong holds 28 caps for his country and played in all three of Scotland's games at the Euros earlier this summer. Today’s game was attritional and frankly quite dull at times, but Arsenal displayed maturity in slowing the game down when necessary, while they seemed to have control over the occasion. The remainder of the first half passed largely without incident until Abraham struck the crossbar with an unconventional effort and Veretout's shot on the rebound was cleared off the line by Dimitris Nikolaou. He has completed all the necessary medical checks and is fit to return to football. Follow Deadline Day on Sky SportsTransfer Centre LIVE! We tried to do everything but sometimes it is not enough, especially against a team like this. His combination play today with Mount was really good. The referee has picked the third and I think he's right. I don't think there's enough contact for a penalty but I don't think it's a dive. I'll take the positives out of it against a very good side - them and Fulham are certainly the two best attacking sides. The Baggies are unbeaten at home in the Championship this season but they have not been playing well for a few weeks now. The Seagulls are in much better form. ️ Eintracht Frankfurt vs Union Saint Gilloise Live Stream & Check how to watch Eintracht Frankfurt vs Union Saint Gilloise live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place ... UEFA has appealed to remove a judge in Madrid from its case against clubs still committed to the European Super League after suspending its legal action. Another win here against Southampton and I think that is almost enough for Leeds. So, that is a huge incentive for Jesse Marsch's side when Saints visit Elland Road. Birmingham fans wore white masks to highlight what they believe is faceless ownership But Chinese owners Birmingham Sports Holdings made it clear last month that Formiga, named Miraildes Maciel Mota before she got the nickname that means ant in Portuguese, has played 233 matches for Brazil and her final game will be a friendly against India on November 25 in Manaus. I don't think it makes sense to speculate about our chances of making the top four after a performance like today. Klopp: I'm not here to humiliate opponents, they will strike back Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool fans can enjoy their dominance over Manchester United, but warns it will not last forever as he revelled in another outstanding performance by his title-chasers. Nabil Fekir copied the shirt celebration a few months after Messi did it in 2017 when he held his jersey aloft after scoring for Lyon in a derby match against St Etienne. The move sparked a furious reaction from the fans, who invaded the pitch in response. Brentford vs Tottenham - Saturday, kick-off 5.30pm, live on Sky Sports Team News: Brentford will be without Ethan Pinnock for the visit of Tottenham in the Premier League on Saturday. The 2022 World Cup is the first iteration of the tournament to be held in the winter, as opposed to the traditional summer months, due to the overwhelming heat in Qatar that would make it difficult for players. It all points to changing things up and giving the defence the best possible chance, but he's just stuck with the same old thing and they've been found out. Whether this round proves to be a let-off or a costly slip-up, Antonio Conte was keen for his Tottenham players to learn their lesson. SUNDAY TELEGRAPH Claudio Ranieri is facing the sack at Watford after just three months in charge. SCOTTISH SUN Hearts have flatly turned down a bid from Rangers for John Souttar. Not only are the league title holders racking up win after win, they are also building up an impressive goal difference following 17 goals in just the last three matches. As well as all that Europa fun we noted earlier, the League One play-off semi-finals get under way with Wycombe Wanderers against MK Dons.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page