top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Today: Rennes vs. Milan live 22 February 2024

Stade Rennais v AC Milan | Pioli and Florenzi | Press ...YouTube · AC Milan4 hours ago YouTube · AC Milan YouTube · AC Milan 14:05

TALKING POINT - A tale of two halves as ruthless United punish wasteful Brentford MAN OF THE MATCH - Scott McTominay (Manchester United) It was a classy finish from United's No 7 - but positionally he benefited by having a strike partner in Cavani. One official has told us: They (Europe's elite clubs) got what they wanted from UEFA. The European Super League was a sideshow - it couldn't practically happen. SCORE PREDICTION: 2-2 BETTING ANGLE: 11 or more corners to be taken in match (Evens with Sky Bet) Opta statsTottenham have won 10 of their last 12 Premier League games against Aston Villa (L2), though those two defeats in that run have come in home games (0-1 in April 2015, 1-2 in May 2021).Aston Villa are looking to win consecutive league games against Spurs for the first time since September 2008, while they last won consecutive away games against the London side back in August 1995.Since the start of last season, Aston Villa have won three of their seven Premier League away games in London (D1 L3), including a 2-1 victory at Spurs. Bayern Munich have three more games before the end of the year, closing 2021 against VfL Wolfsburg on Friday 17 December before the Bundesliga's winter break. During 2018/19, his final season in a United shirt, Herrera's ability to stabilise the midfield allowed his team-mates to affect play further up the pitch. Antonio Conte has confirmed a Covid-19 outbreak in his Tottenham squad that has seen eight players test positive for the virus. The Blues are operating under a special licence from the UK government after owner Roman Abramovich was sanctioned. Norwich are rock bottom but enhanced their own slim chances thanks to goals from Pierre Lees-Melou and Teemu Pukki in either half. He started with Ibrahima Konate at centre-back, the Frenchman making only his second Premier League start, but United barely even tested him. There is no relegation release clause in the deal Newcastle have agreed with the player. Follow Deadline Day with Sky Sports The clock is ticking. Villa already had players out with coronavirus for their midweek match against Norwich, but the Premier League have now postponed their game today against Sean Dyche’s side as a result of further positive test results. That's the message to the players - take it into November. Northern Ireland squad: Goalkeepers: Bailey Peacock-Farrell (Sheffield Wednesday), Trevor Carson (Dundee United), Conor Hazard (Celtic). Early progress at Chelsea was, however, stunted by an abductor muscle tear in his debut campaign – although a coronavirus-enforced lockdown of sporting action did allow him to recover from that ailment. “As technology goes on, and as a player of this generation, we've been using STATSports for a while now. So, as a player who is all about running and about staying fit and staying away from injuries, I feel like knowing how much I'm running during a training session, knowing how much I ran during the game, how fast I'm going, top speed and all that stuff was important for me. It summed up Liverpool’s night. In truth, they didn’t deserve anything more than they got. They looked, and felt, like a team missing the players they simply cannot be without. Not a huge surprise, maybe, but worrying nonetheless. (STREAMS) AC Milan vs Stade Rennais Live Today FreE AC Milan will now aim to book their place in the Europa League round of 16 when they welcome Rennes at San Siro for the first leg of the ... Clinton [Morrison] said on Soccer Saturday that 'I can see Liverpool dominating for a long time' and at the time, I was not sure about that. Cesar Azpilicueta avoided any injury in the midweek win over Tottenham, while Kai Havertz will be available despite a painful broken finger. The intention, of course, is that these demanding habits will lead to a similar sharpening of focus on the pitch. Before Tuesday's must-win Champions League meeting with Benfica, it's only necessary to look back at the first group-stage game between the teams to understand why Xavi believes his strict measures are necessary. I wouldn't say we didn't show it by choice in the second half, I think we had a lack of the ball, to be fair. What's next? He sort of backed him up. They would call it a disgrace because they would know they are top managers. “I only have a minor muscle cramp and I’m on my way to playing, god willing, in the semi-finals against Cameroon. The 46-year-old will bring a winning mentality and a painstaking approach that leaves players in no doubt of their roles. The panel was convened by the charity Sporting Equals to hold to account clubs and publicly-funded sporting organisations over the many Black Lives Matter-inspired pledges made across the sports sector last year. Tuchel was at a loss to explain how they didn't comfortably beat Everton on Thursday, calling it a freak result. The gesture from him was unbelievable, there are no words in the dictionary to describe my love for him, the fact he went through that himself. Stade Rennais v AC Milan | Pioli and Florenzi | Press Stade Rennais v AC Milan | Pioli and Florenzi | PressYouTube · AC Milan4 hours ago YouTube · AC Milan YouTube · AC Milan 14:05 You just have to let it heal for a few months, and after you can do whatever you're capable of. It was pretty quick that I wanted to go back but I didn't want to do anything pushy. As Allegri suggested earlier this week, the Coppa Italia was unlikely to be Juventus' priority at the start of the season - but it's a target missed if you fail to win it. By reaching the final, Juventus have simply done what was expected of them; the pressure would only have ramped up on Allegri had they failed. We didn't have the players necessary to put a squad out to compete in a Premier League match, that is 100 per cent guaranteed, Arteta said. How to Watch AC Milan vs. Rennes 6 days ago — Live stream the Milan vs. Rennes game on Fubo: Start your free trial now! It was a straightforward pass, five yards at best, but Henderson got it wrong, the ball trundling harmlessly out for a throw as he and Robertson looked at each other blankly.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page