top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

[[[PRÚD>>>>]((((]] Slovan Bratislava Sturm Graz prenos Futbal EKL UEFA: Slovan vs. Sturm Graz ☑️ kurzy a tip 22 februára 2024

pred 7 dňami — Slovan dnes čaká dôležitý zápas v pohárovej Európe. Ktorá televízia bude vysielať priamy prenos? Futbalisti Slovana ďakujú fanúšikom. Zdroj: ...

Kane (Tottenham) 11 T. Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) 7 Richarlison (Everton) 10 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) A. Martial (Manchester United) C. Man Utd 28 11 9 8 42 30 42 . Wolverhampton 28 10 12 6 41 34 42 7 Tottenham 28 11 7 10 46 39 40 . Sheff Utd 27 10 10 7 29 25 40 9 Burnley 28 11 5 12 33 39 38 10 Arsenal 27 8 13 6 39 36 37 11 Everton 28 10 7 11 37 42 37 12 Crystal Palace 28 9 9 10 25 32 36 13 Southampton 28 10 4 14 35 51 34 14 Newcastle 28 8 8 12 24 41 32 15 Brighton 28 6 10 12 32 40 28 16 West Ham 28 7 6 15 35 49 27 17 Watford 28 6 9 13 27 43 27 . Beaten at home by Wolves in the Premier League on Sunday, it was a third successive defeat in all competitions for Spurs. With one of those losses making an exit from this season's Champions League likely and the other two making qualification for next season's edition difficult, the future of Spurs under Mourinho isn't looking bright. Match of Romanian Top league. Team Universitatea Craiova will play at home with team Voluntari. My bet will be over 3 goals. Hosts takes 4 place in the table with 34 points. They scored 8 goals at last 3 home matches played. Guests are in the bottom of the table with 8 points. They did a draw and 2 defeats at last 3 away matches played , 2 - 2 goals. My bet will be from statistics. Last match head to head team Universitatea Craiova won 4 - 1 with Voluntari. I predict sure home win with goals from the both teams here . Futbal EKL UEFA: Slovan vs. Sturm Graz ☑️ kurzy a tip pred 2 dňami — Šestnásťfinále Európskej konferenčnej ligy UEFA 2023/2024: Slovan Bratislava vs. Sturm Graz, odvetný zápas 22. 02. ✔️ analýza, kurzy, tip. Lorient will not miss this good opportunity for new three points, they will play at home ground against average club from league 2, which is struggling against relegation, Le Mans is just one place above relegation line, and club with the worst defense in league 2. Lorient is one of the most serious candidates for promotion in current season, so far so good, they are at the top of the standings, with five points above second placed Lens. Hamel will be in attack for host, but also very dangerous for opponents defense will come from the midfielders Wissa and Cabot. Lorient have enough quality to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goal difference ONLINE LIVE : SK Sturm Graz - ŠK Slovan Bratislava pred 7 dňami — Sledujte ONLINE prenos zo zápasu SK Sturm Graz - ŠK Slovan Bratislava aj s audiokomentárom na ŠPORT.sk! The unprecedented shutdown of world sport in response to the coronavirus spread that has infected 138,000 people and killed more than 5,000 also prompted FIFA to recommended that all international matches scheduled to be played in March and April be postponed. Soccer's world governing body said that clubs would not be obliged to release players for any games that go ahead. Valverde’s managerial timeline Racing Santander 2001–2002 Poli Ejido 2003 Equatorial Guinea 2006 Logrones 2007–2008 Lugo 2009–2015 Las Palmas 2015–2017 Betis 2017–2019 Barcelona 2020– As if an empty cabinet was not enough, Setien must also come to terms with being Barcelona’s third choice behind Xavi and Ronald Koeman. It is not something that concerns me much. I presume they are thinking that to protect us because, from what I have heard and read, it is the people who are older who are most at risk, but certainly I feel very healthy," said Hodgson. We live in a democracy and we are all law-abiding citizens. I will worry about that when the time comes. Pre-match handshakes between teams and officials will not take place until further notice due to fears over the spread of coronavirus - and there is a growing expectation that Premier League matches may have to played behind closed doors. Kuktosh will against Khujand in match Tajikistan Vysshaya Liga. My prediction this match could be the end score is draw or win for Kuktosh. Kuktosh have good result on last 2 match in league due to Kuktosh have won in 1 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile, Khujand have not good result on last 2 match in league due to Khujand have won in 1 match and 1 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Kuktosh can beat Khujand on this match due to Kuktosh have yet lose on last 5 match. Even though on last 5 match in head to head Kuktosh always lose, I think on this match will different. Striker Harry Kane is ahead of schedule in his recovery from surgery on his hamstring, according to Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho. The Spurs boss had initially hoped the 26-year-old England captain would return for a couple of games before the end of the season. On Friday, he said: "I would say he is a little bit ahead. It gives me a hope that instead of one or two matches, it's three, four, five. Well there is still no way to compare this two teams. Bologna are so far at the 10th place and I got to say they were among the top candidates for relegation but they are showing some very good performances and now are standing firm at the mid table with chance to even get to that European league spot but for me that is not realistic and I don't think that is gonna happen , so they did their primary task to avoid relegation so can play without burden. On the other hand it looks like Juve is going to have a very difficult job to take the title this year. They are so far at the 1st place but Lazio are right behind them with only 1 point less so they have to focus more on the league and will focus because Champions League is going to continue at August, so their full attention will be here. Bologna will be without Skov Olsen (muscle injury) , Bani (yellow cards - suspension) , Schouten (yellow cards - suspension) , Santander also is suspended while Juve will be without Khedira, Ramsey , Alex Sandro and Higuain but they can be replaced easily. I didn't want them to see me in that state or feel sorry for me. I wanted them to see me on the other side. At the same time, I needed people around me. It's harder to watch someone you care about going through it, than it is to go through it yourself. My family and girlfriend were the ones seeing me look ill, lose my hair and struggle. The interesting question about this is, even if we don’t know the exact circumstances, will there be any further repercussions for Grealish? This is the first high-profile incident in football of someone being this irresponsible (if you don’t count the Premier League intending to carry on with football until Mikel Arteta’s positive test, of course) since the government lockdown, so will anyone in the game choose to punish him for it? Aston Villa might fine him, the FA could admonish him, but we wonder if this will impact his standing with Gareth Southgate. On Thursday, six third-tier clubs had said they were determined to complete their remaining fixtures. With League One and the National League, both of which feed clubs into League Two, yet to decide how their final tables will look, it means clubs at the top and bottom of League Two will have to wait for their fate. Crewe Alexandra were top of the division when the season was halted, with Swindon Town and Plymouth Argyle in the other two automatic promotion places. The 2013 Danish Cup with Esbjerg is his only silverware to date. Who better to describe his style of play than Braithwaite himself? In an interview with Barcelona's TV channel this week after joining, he said: "I'm a technical player. Also physical - I'm fast, I'm strong. My best attribute is my intelligence. I move intelligently and study the game. I call myself a football student. I think the way we play here my movements will help the team a lot. Read the full story PSG offer Mbappe new deal to ward off Real interest Paris Saint-Germain are ready to offer Kylian Mbappe a new contract amid rumours that Real Madrid are plotting at £340 million transfer for the French forward next summer. The Mail report that the Ligue 1 club are willing to hand their star striker a pay rise and an extension to his current deal which expires in 2022. Steve McManamanOverseas clubs played for: Real MadridMajor honours won overseas: Champions League (2000, 2002), La Liga (2001, 2003), Uefa Super Cup (2002)Why him? Often overlooked, it's easy to forget just how good a player Steve McManaman was. A key player at Euro 96, he was versatile enough to play right across midfield and was superb with the ball at his feet at times. Liverpool failed to offer him a good enough deal to stay and he became a high-profile free transfer to Real Madrid in 1999. Tranmere vs Accrington predictions for Saturday’s League 1 fixture at Prenton Park. The visitors look to follow up after notching seven on route to victory last time out. Read on for our free League 1 predictions and betting tips. EKL Sturm Graz vs. Slovan ▶️ dnes LIVE: priamy prenos pred 7 dňami — Úvodné kolo šestnásťfinále Konferenčnej ligy je naplánované na štvrtok 15. februára. Prvá polovica zápasov má výkop o 18:45, ďalšia až o 21:00. Brighton then completed their hattrick of wins over a Norwich City side that are in freefall, and while Albion could only beat what was in front of them, Leicester City will represent their toughest challenge on home turf in quite a while. Juve Stabia seems to have more than a chance in this away game vs Pisa: they actually are one of the best shaped teams in the whole League, having won 4 out of the last 5 games and having even conceded no goal in the last 2, which they have both won by 1-0. Pisa has collected no more than 2 points in the last 4 games and has scored a sum of just 2 goals in those matches, so the visitors could collect a win even scoring once. Juve Stabia has recently beaten Chievo in an away game, so winning against a quite weak team like Pisa is likely. Arsenal to target Nuno? Good morning and welcome to rolling coverage of today's football news. We begin with the report from The Daily Mail that Arsenal are considering Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo as a potential replacement for Unai Emery. Emery's position is being considered game by game reportedly and Nuno is one of the top candidates for the job if they decide to dispense with the Spaniard's services. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, SPAL. Federico Di Francesco replaces Mattia Valoti. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Daniele Rugani (Juventus) header from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Paulo Dybala with a cross following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 88' Gabriel Strefezza (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Alex Sandro (Juventus) wins a free kick on the left wing. I believe there are 75% chances to see over 2.5 goals scored in this one and odds are decent indeed at 1.90 offered by Bet365 at this moment for this type of bet but of course I want a bit more believing we should see both teams scoring in this one and the hosts scoring 3+ goals unlike last season when the game played here ended just 0-0, but the game at Slavia had what it takes for over 3.5 goals ending 4-2 for Brest in the end. True, Leicester did threaten on a couple of other occasions, and went very close to an equaliser with the score at 2-1 when Barnes could not convert a Vardy cross. But that was a risk Guardiola was willing to take with his focus on attack. Their hopes of defending their title are out of their hands now but, when his side play like this, few teams can live with them. If the departure of Guardiola's assistant Mikel Arteta to become Arsenal's new manager disrupted Manchester City's week, then they did not show it here. When you look now at how the team is playing, they look completely different. I cannot praise them enough for the reaction they showed. Maybe thank you for this evening because it was an important one for us. Leicester are second in the standings with 45 points and Hasenhuettl said that the Saints would put in a performance that would prove that the result in the reverse fixture against Brendan Rodgers' side was just a one-off. Whether he is sold in January, next summer or later remains to be seen, but the player himself is casual about all possible outcomes. Everyone can say how much we're worth, or how much we're going to go for, but we can't really look into that too much," he said. If there's a move on the cards and it doesn't happen then that's not going to affect any of us because we're all happy where we are, scoring goals and playing well. Mohamed Salah believes now is the right time for Liverpool to end their 30-year wait for a top-flight English title. Salah scored as the Reds beat Crystal Palace 4-0 on Wednesday - a result that leaves them two points away from winning the Premier League. They could seal their victory on Thursday if Manchester City - the side that pipped them to last season's title - fail to win at Chelsea. Two points to go to win the league, it's great," Salah told Sky Sports. The first couple of weeks were kind of like a holiday, being able to spend time with the kids at home and help the missus out, because we're always away. But towards the end I was screaming 'get me out of there'. Manchester City's last Premier League game before the season's suspension was the 2-0 defeat by Manchester United on 8 MarchMR: Did you think about how difficult it would be to play again amid the pandemic?RS: I didn't think we were going to return. He added: "We are stuck in our ways and have become very traditional, be it with dates or certain rules continuing because they always have done. But what is important here? It is not who achieves sporting success this year but having a healthy, long-term sustainable football pyramid. Our game is admired across the world and it is in a critical situation. We must find a way to save it. If it means pressing the reset button then that is what we must do because we don’t want to end up with another Bury or Macclesfield or Bolton situation. David Lomas, UCL Vice Provost Health, added: “These life-saving devices will provide vital support to the NHS in coming weeks, helping to keep patients off ventilators and reducing demand on intensive care beds and staff. Solskjaer: Players an easy target for politicians Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has defended footballers after Health Secretary Matt Hancock suggested players should give up their wages due to the pandemic. This is a tight contest to call considering the out of form hosts face a Betis side that have won just one of their eight away matches this term, however it's important to note that Rubi's men have improved markedly on their travels over the past month or so, picking up a draw against Real Madrid at Santiago Bernabeu prior to their win against Mallorca and draw against Espanyol. futbal dnes Slovan - Sturm Graz / NAŽIVO LIVE / RTVS pred 7 dňami — Slovan dnes čaká dôležitý zápas v pohárovej Európe. Ktorá televízia bude vysielať priamy prenos? Futbalisti Slovana ďakujú fanúšikom. Zdroj: ... Two sides in the bottom six of the table clash this week, as Al Masry and El Geish search for vital points in this clash. Neither side can consider themselves safe from the drop at this early stage of the season, with poor starts for both putting them in trouble. However, can either side turn things around here? Európska / Konferenčná liga UEFA 2023/24 - TV program pred 6 dňami — Sturm Graz - Slovan Bratislava. Vhodné pre všetkých Skryté titulky HD Európska tvorba. Priamy prenos z úvodného zápasu kvalifikačného kola ... Despite that setback Olympiacos took the lead when a break down the right led to a tap-in for Youseff El Arabi just before the hour. Wolves drew level eight minutes later when a deflected Pedro Neto free kick trickled into the Olympiacos net. As things stand Wolves return to Molineux next week with a slight advantage due to their away goal, but there is understandable doubt about whether that fixture will be able to go ahead. The Blues have a keeper problem having already dropped Kepa Arrizabalaga. Fortunately Antonio Rudiger was on hand to rescue Chelsea and Caballero from defeat. Rudiger's second goal was one of the best headed goals I've seen this season. Meanwhile the London club have gone from having Petr Cech and Thibaut Courtois - two world-class goalkeepers - to Kepa and Caballero, who both look like they've only recently been introduced to the game. There is also the potential for a play-off involving teams in fifth, sixth and seventh to determine a European place and address concerns about potentially meaningless fixtures. The second and third tier can decide on nature of their split. Budge also pledged to share Covid-19 testing facilities and resources with clubs across the divisions to help cover the costs of enabling players to return to training and playing matches. San Francisco finished top of the NFC rankings, ahead of the Green Bay Packers who they beat in week 12. They had a 10-2 record against other sides in the NFC with only Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons beating them. It's been a great season for the 49ers who won each of their first eight matches, something they haven't managed to achieve since 1990 before losing in the NFC Championship game to the New York Giants. Graz - Slovan live ▶️ naživo v TV, live stream, online v pred 6 dňami — Sturm Graz – Slovan Bratislava. TV PRENOS ›; ONLINE ›; ZOSTAVY ›; KURZY ›. Sturm Graz – Slovan Konferenčná liga. V baráži Konferenčnej ligy ... SK Sturm Graz - ŠK Slovan Bratislava: Online prenos - Športky pred 6 dňami — GRAZ - Futbalisti Slovana Bratislava podľahli SK Sturm Graz na ihrisku súpera 1:4. Viac o výsledku zápasu sa dočítate TU! Online prenos. 15. 02. I will tell you from the start that one thing that I do not like about this but here is the fact that Leverkusen won 3-1 at home in the second part of last season, and their coach Theo Bosz while coaching Dortmund in the first part of last season also defeated same Bayern with 3-2 but at Dortmund, still Leverkusen is very attacking minded on the road as well and they often concede goals much easier on the road. Only this time, Jesus was on the left instead of Sterling, who was on the bench after his hamstring injury - Guardiola was waiting to use him, and what an impact he would have. City playing without a centre-forward gave Real something different to think about, as their two experienced centre-halves did not have a number nine to mark. I can see why Guardiola did it, because Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane would not have given Aguero or Jesus much space if they had led the City attack and I am not sure that role would have suited Jesus, in particular. Aston Villa, Brighton and Watford have all publicly opposed using neutral venues to complete the season, while club doctors have raised concerns over aspects of the proposals. A vote on neutral venues is likely to be held later in May and 14 of the 20 clubs must vote in favour for it to be adopted. Before voting, league bosses are also awaiting government guidance on the criteria for bio-security at events and ground-safety licensing, which is expected later this week. Slovan nedokázal s Grazom v EKL udržať krok pred 6 dňami — Futbalisti ŠK Slovan Bratislava prehrali v prvom vzájomnom dueli šestnásťfinále Európskej konferenčnej ligy so Sturmom Graz. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Crystal Palace 0, Derby County 1. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Scott Malone (Derby County) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+6' Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Tom Lawrence (Derby County). Posted at 90'+6' Attempt saved. Crusaders would be facing Institute this evening in Irish League Cup, the match between both teams would be very tough and interesting to watch. Crusaders have played 18 matches up to date, they scored an average goal of 3.8 in per match played. On the other hand team Institute scored an average 1 goal per match. In the League table Crusaders are in the 3rd place and also 2nd place in the away League table. Institute is currently on 12th place in the home League table, they are also at number 9 place in the away League table ranking. This match is an easy win for the host team without stressed. What I'm seeing now is us going back to our roots, going back to community life with people looking out for each other and maybe we'd gone away from that. What's happening is tragic but everybody is pulling together to try to get through it and that's brilliant. Lennon's decade as a boss in 10 momentsCeltic say season 'cannot be voided'Caged animals & mental healthLennon is communicating with his players from a safe distance. Jose Mourinho's problems piled up as his Tottenham Hotspur side were bundled out in a penalty shootout by the Premier League's bottom club Norwich City. The match ended 1-1 after extra time but Norwich keeper Tim Krul saved two penalties to send his side through and condemn Tottenham to a fourth successive defeat. FRIDAY’S BIG HEADLINES Arteta poised for Arsenal job Video - The battle for Lautaro Martinez – Euro Papers01:41 But he is walking into the kind of job which could immediately shatter this aura. Kill off a career before it even gets started. Having spent the past few seasons working in the ultra-elite environment of Manchester City, where perfection is the mantra and historically high standards have been set. Not only have Montpellier found it tough to win of late in general, but their overall away record this season is abysmal. We're half-way through December and Michel Der Zakarian's men are without an away win in any competition. They've played nine away matches this term, losing four and drawing five. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Brighton and Hove Albion 0, Crystal Palace 1. Posted at 90'+5' Attempt missed. Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the left side of the box is just a bit too high following a fast break. Posted at 90'+3' Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Cheikhou Kouyaté (Crystal Palace).

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page