top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

(((LIVE!))) Livestream: Freiburg VS Lens Live TV 22/02/2024

4 days ago — Find out where to watch ...

In 2018 Shrewsbury Town became the first club in England and Wales to install rail seating. It now looks increasingly likely that some standing areas will be returned to clubs in the Premier League. M. U. S. T has been leading the campaign for safe standing in UK stadia for more than 20 years along with colleagues at other club fan groups and coordinated by the Football Supporters Association (FSA)," the statement said. Klopp was widely praised this week for questioning why people with no medical background should be expected to weigh in on the health crisis, which has claimed over 3,300 lives and led to major sports events being postponed or played without spectators. I think he gave an extraordinary answer, the reality is that I have dedicated my life to football and so has he (Klopp), I don't know what value my opinion has when I know nothing about this situation," Setien told a news conference on Friday. Assisted by Michy Batshuayi. Posted at 89' Attempt saved. Christian Pulisic (Chelsea) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by César Azpilicueta with a cross. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Callum Hudson-Odoi (Chelsea) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Posted at 87' Offside, Chelsea. Mason Mount tries a through ball, but Tammy Abraham is caught offside. A League of Ireland football team was only a part of it. The plan was to enter the new "A Championship" in 2008 - a short-lived third tier for developing teams and B teams. We were taking time to put it together but lo and behold Kilkenny City were in trouble and we got asked a few weeks before the league started to put a team into the First Division [second tier],” Buckley said. Kilkenny resigned from the league on 18 January 2008, Sporting Fingal had their official launch on 11 February and they played their first league game on 8 March. Mallorca should probably be commended for managing to score twice as they could easily have suffered a real hiding, but there's little to recommend Los Bermellones this weekend based on their travelling problems and the fact they have now lost four of their last five La Liga games. Next up for Klopp's side is a derby against Everton in the FA Cup on Sunday"I enjoy each game but there are things to improve," the manager warned. If you change things, do you kill tradition? "The boys last night ran 13km to win a Premier League game, I can't ask them to run 11 just to save energy for the next game. It's about quality, not quantity. I think somebody has to speak for the players. The next encounter for Klopp's all-conquering European and Club World Cup winners is an emotive Merseyside derby against Everton in the FA Cup on Sunday (16. We hope to have Anthony definitely for part of the game, not sure if he's able to start," the Norwegian manager added. Paul won't be (ready), no. I hope Paul will be back as soon as possible, he's out on the grass training. I said (he would return) in 2019 so hopefully before the new year. Solskjaer also commented on Corriere dello Sport's 'Black Friday' headline, which was on the Italian sports daily's front page along with pictures of former United team mates Chris Smalling and Romelu Lukaku. Perth Glory will be at home against Sydney FC in Australia A-League round 7. Perth Glory has been flop this year compared to last season that they won almost 85 percent of their home and away game. Presently 6th in the league with 6 points from 5 matches, scoring 6 goals against 6. While Sydney FC are always playing for the top table position every season and I believe this season will not be a different one, 2nd in the league with 12 points from 5 matches, scoring 11 goals against 6. They have been in great form to archive such points. They will use the poor form of Perth Glory to defeat them, it's not going to be easy. Brendan Rodgers wants Leicester to "create new history" by reaching the Carabao Cup final with victory over Premier League rivals Aston Villa. The Foxes, who last won the trophy in 2000, host Villa in the first leg of their semi-final on Wednesday. I'm aware the club hasn't been to a final for 20 years so let's get there then," Rodgers said, with his side strong favourites. The winners will play Manchester United or Manchester City in the final. Freiburg have scored in all of their home games this season meaning they haven’t lost-to-nil in their own backyard, while Bayern have scored in all of their home and away games this season. 43% of Freiburg’s home games and 29% of Bayern’s away games this season have produced exactly 3 goals and Freiburg have conceded as many 1-goal margin defeats as defeats with a margin of 2 goals or more (2 defeats for each), suggesting there is a good chance that the hosts will only lose by one-goal on Wednesday. Huddersfield have one clean sheet in their last 10 matches. Stoke City have eight losses in the last 15 matches. This clash has produced under 2.5 goals in the last six meetings. Huddersfield have two straight home wins. Stoke City have six losses in seven away matches. Huddersfield Town will on 1st January host Stoke City in one of the matches lined up on the day in the Championship. Even basic set-pieces were made difficult as the wind whipped around The DenGary Rowett's Millwall could claim a few first-half rounds - to borrow boxing parlance - having caused problems for their visitors in the opening 45 minutes. Wallace was a menace going forward and Republic of Ireland under-21 player Jayson Molumby was another figure of influence with the ball. However, after the break they spent large periods under pressure, but refused to buckle further when West Brom threatened to cut loose and remained a danger from set-pieces. The best of the statsChelsea have won five consecutive home Premier League games for the first time since December 2017. Norwich have now lost 25 Premier League games this season - the most defeats they have ever suffered in a league campaign. Chelsea stopped their opponents from mustering a single first-half shot for the fourth time in the Premier League this season, more than any other side. Norwich have now lost eight consecutive league games for the first time in their history. Ultimately, although neither side has covered themselves in glory this season; Hamilton are clearly a weaker outfit than St Johnstone. They are a point behind them despite having played two games more and on paper; the visitors have a bit more quality than them in all areas of the pitch. Video - Solskjaer: ‘Manchester United were the best they’ve been this season’00:28 "It's the best he’s had under me. He was mature, strong against good Premier League players," the Norwegian said. It’s like he was back on the playground or in the back garden. We want them to have fun, there’s nothing dangerous out there - just 75,00 people, wanting to see the best," he said. Bologna coach Sinisa Mihajlovic says he would rather Serie A was not played next season if it meant more matches being staged without fans in stadiums. The season in Italy resumed last month behind closed doors. But the 51-year-old, who has continued coaching this season despite being treated for leukaemia, said matches had been worse than training sessions. It's not a question of motivation but playing without an audience is a pain," he said. While their Championship hosts have endured a tough time of late, The Shrews have done OK. In typical Shrewsbury fashion they've not set the world alight but continue to be tough to beat, losing just one of their last five, and even then, they only lost narrowly against one of the best teams in the division. Real Madrid against Paris Saint Germain in match UEFA Champions League. My prediction this match could be won for Real Madrid with margin score is 1 goal. Real Madrid have good result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Real Madrid have won in 2 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Paris Saint Germain have also better result on last 4 match in Champions League due to Paris Saint Germain have win for the all match. Nevertheless, my prediction that Real Madrid can defeat Paris Saint Germain due to Real Madrid have great result on last 6 games in every competition. Extension Gunners will host Notwane for this fixture of the league. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Extension Gunners have advantage at home stadium. Also, the hosts have better team than their opponent in this campaign. However, the hosts have big fluctuations. In last game Extension Gunners is won 3-0 against weak Molepolole. Also, we have Notwane who's is one of the main outsiders in this season. The visitors have low potential. True, they have the motivation to change their position. They have 3 victories in their last 5 matches. Of course, the visitors have a very difficult task. In any case, they will desperately fighting for survival in League. They will try to be much more serious in this game. Lille are in the run for the third place in the league which will earn them a spot in the qualifying round of the Champions League. They have been good at home with a 5-0-2 record in the last 7 games with the only 2 defeats against the top two teams in the league. There are people in worse situations than I was in as a kid," Rashford told The Times https://www. They're not even getting that second meal at home, so it's something I wanted to help with. The number of people not being fed is ridiculous. It was close to one million children who were helped every week by FareShare. However, Frank Lampard hopes to recoup much of the £30-odd million that the club paid Marseille for the forward, which could prove a stumbling block. ESTIMATED COST: £25-30m 44. DRIES MERTENS (NAPOLI) WHY HE COULD MOVE Mertens, 32, arrived in Naples as a winger, and will likely leave the club this summer as the club’s leading scorer – he is currently tied with Marek Hamsik on 121. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester trio 'kept away from the squad' after showing coronavirus symptoms - Rodgers LiverpoolLiverpool manager Jurgen Klopp backed the decision to temporarily postpone the Premier League and, in a letter to the club's fans, wrote: "The decision and announcement is being implemented with the motive of keeping people safe. Because of that we support it completely. Brommapojkarna is currently in a better form than Tegs Thoren ff at this time of the season. Specifically, Brommapojkarna has won the last 4/5 matches at home, winning the last 7/10 matches. And Tegs Thoren ff has lost the last 6/9 matches away from home, not winning the last 5/7 matches away. Therefore Brommapojkarna will likely win against Tegs Thoren ff in this confrontation. Brommapojkarna didn't win the last 7/10 matches, didn't win the last 3/5 matches. At home Brommapojkarna did not win the last 7/10 matches, did not win the last 3/5 matches. WHO IS INTERESTED? Real Madrid. It’s the latest project of Florentino Perez, who needs a new Galactico to satisfy his doubters and help Real reconquer Europe. Eden Hazard has not brought the magic that Madrid must generate and they can’t do much better than sign Mbappe. Real have a huge headstart over their rivals, which include the Manchester clubs - Mbappe has never hidden his desire for Real Madrid or Zidane. Paper Round's view: Dembele could be the answer to United's centre-forward problems, but it doesn't seem like the potential deal will be an easy one. Jean-Michel Aulas is a notoriously tough negotiator and he will know how desperate United are to sign a new striker. The club already held off interest from Chelsea in January - who reportedly offered around £40 million for Dembele, but a summer move could be more appealing for the French forward. However, midfielder Phil Foden will be available after serving a one-game suspension in that match earlier this month. Striker Sergio Aguero will also be absent after he sustained a thigh injury in Saturday's 2-1 Premier League win against Chelsea. Aguero's absence means Gabriel Jesus is set for a run of games after being a substitute for City's past two league matches. Gabriel Jesus has only started eight of City's 20 matches in all competitions this season"I'm not happy because Sergio is injured," said Jesus. We therefore think they should be given time, perhaps three years, to adapt to the new situation. They would not be allowed in that time to enter into new sponsorship contracts with gambling companies, but any existing contracts could continue until they terminate, and clubs would have time to seek alternative sources of sponsorship. The English Football League (EFL) says the gambling sector contributes £40m a season to the league and its clubs and with the financial problems of the coronavirus pandemic, this "significant" contribution is "as important now as it has ever been". Derby County player-coach Wayne Rooney says he would play "tomorrow" if he was allowed to for the Championship side. England and Manchester United's all-time top scorer Rooney, 34, joined from Major League Soccer side DC United but is not eligible to play until January. His first appearance in the dugout as coach was on 30 November as Derby drew 1-1 with Queens Park Rangers. I could play. I didn't have long off - if the game was tomorrow, I'd be ready," he said. Julen Castaneda of Cultural Leonesa celebrates with his team mates after scoring his team's first goal during the Copa del Rey round of 32 match between Cultural Leonesa and Atletico de Madrid at Estadio Reino de Leon on January 23, 2020 in Leon, SpainGetty Images The visitors pressed for a second and Cultural were indebted to goalkeeper Lucas Giffard for keeping them in the game with a string of fine saves before Castaneda smashed home an equaliser six minutes from time to send the game into extra time. PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea (4-3-3): Caballero 6; James 6, Christensen 6, Rudiger 6, Azpilicueta 7; Kante 6, Jorginho 6, Kovacic 7; Willian 7, Batshuayi 5, Pedro 7 SUBS: Zouma 6, Mount 6, Giroud 6 Manchester United (5-3-2): De Gea 6; Wan-Bissaka 7, Bailly 7, Maguire 7, Shaw 6, Williams 6; Fred 7, Matic 6, Fernandes 8; James 6, Martial 7 SUBS: Romero, Dalot 6, Jones, Pereira 6, Mata, Greenwood, Ighalo 6 KEY MOMENTS 21’ Maguire and Batshuayi have clashed on the touchline after the former is bundled over by the latter. Posted at 66' Matt Grimes (Swansea City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Foul by Marlon Pack (Cardiff City). Posted at 65' Foul by George Byers (Swansea City). Posted at 65' Lee Tomlin (Cardiff City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 63' Marlon Pack (Cardiff City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. The hosts are second in the league but really should be bottom with Panionios on bottom place with just 6 points winning more points than Panetolikos, 12 total, but being deducted 6 points for their financial problems, while Panetolikos has just one win in the league and are with 8 points one of the main relegation candidates, and they did not play that well earlier this week in the cup as well at home against modest Panionios only drawing the game 0-0 in the end despite being favorites for the win. Getafe had numerous opportunities to find the back of the net, but there was simply no way past the Belgian goalkeeper as he pulled off save after save. Real Madrid's Thibaut Courtois celebrates after the matchReuters PLAYER RATINGS Getafe - Soria 5, Damian 6, Djene 5, Cabrera 6, Nyom 5, Fajr 7, Arambarri 6, Maksimovic 6, Cucurella 7, Angel 7, Mata 6. RC Lens - SC Freiburg heute live im TV und Stream 7 days ago — Spiel: RC Lens vs. SC Freiburg, Hinspiel in der Zwischenrunde der UEFA Europa League 2023/24; Datum: 15. Februar 2023; Uhrzeit: 21 Uhr; Ort: ... That's a big thing they need to address. Transport and travel - any logistical concerns?Qatar will spend more than £160bn on infrastructure for the tournament in addition to the vast outlay on stadiums. McManaman, though, has some concerns about congestion on the roads during the World Cup based on his time in the country. I think the down sides are the traffic will be really bad. Seeing it here, with the amount of people who are going to come, it will be a problem," said the former Liverpool and England winger. UEFA Europa League ⚽️ Watch Live Soccer Matches on Live TV · Sports · News · Showtime · SIGN IN · Try Freiburg vs. Lens Subscribe. Thu 9:00 AM. Freiburg vs. Lens. Show More. Match Replays. Full Match Replay: ... The 3-0 win sealed Getafe's progress to the knockout stages and the Madrid based outfit can now put continental football to bed for the foreseeable future to focus solely on La Liga. That will be a worry for the majority of sides towards the top of the table, as Bordalas' charges have been flying in recent weeks despite their Europa League commitments. I thought it was a fantastic performance coming away to a Premier League side, especially after the week we have had. We had let ourselves down [with three successive defeats] but we showed the response we wanted and we deserved to win the game, so we have to be happy with that. This courage and attitude is what I wanted to see. We want a competitive squad and people to take their opportunities and this was a performance to be proud of. Romanian top league. Team CFR Cluj will host team Univ Craiova. Both teams are leaders in their league. And both clubs are in the top zone. It will be very important game for the first place. Cluj has 36 points. Craiova has 32 points. My bet on guests with AH +0.5. It is a big chance for them to get 3 points with one of the best team in the country. CFR Cluj did 3 wins at the last 3 h2h matches played. And guests are waiting for revenge in our meeting. Odds are so good to check this way ! EFL and PFA propose 25% wages deferralSpeaking to BBC Radio 4's Today Programme, Palios continued: "It will probably assist with the April wages, but I still think that certainly the clubs will be unable to meet the wages in April and then more in May. English football is on an indefinite hiatus, with no play in any of the top four divisions since Tuesday, 10 March - and there is no suggested date for when it could resume. United were 11-10 favourites with Ladbrokes, with Bayern 15-8. Those odds owed as much to giddiness and goodwill than a dispassionate appraisal of the merits of each team. The match was played on what would have been Sir Matt Busby’s 90th birthday, and there was a pervasive sense of destiny in the pre-match coverage. We expect the visitors to continue that streak here. Brescia have lost their last five outings, conceding 14 goals in total. The hosts have lost seven of their last eight to fall to the bottom of Serie A, while Atalanta are unbeaten on the road with the third-best away record in the division. Seeing as over 1.5 goals has landed in 92% of Atalanta’s league games alongside that great form, we see an away win and over 1.5 goals as a great pick for this weekend. The win would become even more emphatic as Edouard fired in a free kick from 20 yards to make it 4-0. A tough scoreline on Motherwell who gave plenty to this match, but Celtic were on another level to end up with. Man of the match - Odsonne EdouardSo many contenders for Celtic but Edouard once again takes the honour. Former Scotland boss Gordon Strachan believes too many of the country's senior clubs are not professional enough. Of the 42 member sides of the SPFL, 22 employ players on a full-time basis, while the remaining 20 are part-time. Strachan thinks the lack of fully professional sides is holding the game back. If you want to be a professional club, show it," he told the BBC's Scottish football podcast. A challenge to keep all 42 clubs in business'McGregor 'horrified' at truncated Championship"Have full-time employees, have full-time players, have an academy, do the whole lot. To whet the appetite, here's Real boss Zinedine Zidane declaring his "love" for PSG's Kylian Mbappe. Video - Zinedine Zidane: 'I am in love with Kylian Mbappe'00:33 19:00 - Farewell. Aston Villa v Newcastle! We're going to leave you in the capable hands of Oli Gent, who is on live text duty for Aston Villa's clash with Newcastle United. Hoffenheim are ninth in the table and host Hertha Berlin who are four places below them in the league. Hoffenheim are only two points behind the final Europa League place and with sixth placed Schalke in poor form, they could yet catch them. They have won ten league games this season but lost the same number.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page