top of page

Werkende Stemmen groep

Openbaar·16 leden

Legia mot Molde på live [[Fotball#]>>>>] Legia Warszawa mot Molde på tv [direktestrø 22.02.2024

for 7 døgn siden — Legia Warszawa var også involvert i supporterbråk i forbindelse med bortekampen i Europa Conference League mot AZ Alkmaar i oktober. Da endte ...

Utvisning ødela Moldes mesterligahåp Molde må nøye seg med å spille kvalifisering til europaligaen etter å ha spilt uavgjort i returoppgjøret mot Legia Warszawa i Polen onsdag kveld. Det polske ... Quang Nam will play against Viettel / The Kong in the V League 1 of South Korea on Monday. Quang Nam Defeted Thanh Hoa by 2-1 in the first game of the season at home. But they lost all the last three matches in row. They lost last home game to Binh Duong by 1-2. They also conceded 12 goals in four matches this season. Molde mot Legia Warszawa - live resultater, forventede for 7 døgn siden — Molde spiller hjemme mot Legia Warszawa på Aker Stadion den Thu, Feb 15, 2024, 17:45 UTC. Dette er Round of 32 av Europa Conference League ... They conceded in the sixth minute of added time to see the game end 1-1 and will now need a miracle to finish in the top four. Still, they remain in contest for a Europa League place in the remaining two matches. Their European dreams have been dented by a run of one win in four matches, and more so having lost to Arsenal and Sheffield United but they will be hoping for a lift as they play their final home match. Good morning. Both teams lost their matches after the restart of the championship. The Gezzenkirchenians were destroyed in Dortmund (4-0), and Augsburg lost at home to Wolfsburg (1-2), although he did not deserve that defeat, but the score, as they say, is on the scoreboard. Genoa, who led 2-0 at halftime, finished with nine men in the Serie A relegation battle while Lecce drew 2-2 for the third successive home game. Pandev struck in the 31st minute when Lecce goalkeeper Gabriel sent a clearance straight to him and the North Macedonian controlled the ball on his chest and immediately sent a long, looping shot into the net from around 40 metres. Mainz 05 are involved in high scoring games so far this season in the Bundesliga with the 14 matches producing an average of 3.8 goals. At home Mainz have conceded in each game so far but also failed to score only once. Molde FK Følg Molde - Legia Warszawa her. Abonnent. TV-legenden hyller Molde. Abonnent Langer ut mot Moldes samarbeid med Solbakken: – Latterlig. Dette var Moe ... The home side have boosted their position following last weekend’s shock victory over Fiorentina. The hosts are now clear of the drop zone by four points, which is a solid return for a side who haven’t won at home so far. The home side have only lost once in their last seven games, so they seem to be improving. However, their defence remains a concern. Posted at 62' Alexis Sánchez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Foul by Alessandro Semprini (Brescia). Posted at 61' Corner, Brescia. Conceded by Alessandro Bastoni. Posted at 60' Foul by Alessandro Bastoni (Inter Milan). Posted at 60' Ernesto Torregrossa (Brescia) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 60' Attempt missed. Borja Valero (Inter Milan) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. James Maddison (Leicester City) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Marc Albrighton. SubstitutionPosted at 83' Substitution, Leicester City. Harvey Barnes replaces Demarai Gray. Posted at 82' James Maddison (Leicester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 82' Foul by Michail Antonio (West Ham United). Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Conference League: Molde slo Legia Warszawa for 7 døgn siden — (Molde – Legia Warszawa 3–2) Tolv geniale Molde-minutter, men så kom en ny «Europa-smell». Gimnasia are unbeaten in four games, winning three of those matches. Sarmiento have failed to win eight of their ten away matches in the league. Sarmiento won the reverse fixture 4-1 when the teams played in September 2019. A Group B fixture of the Argentinian Primera Nacional, the country's second-tier, sees two promotion hopefuls battle it out when Gimnasia Mendoza go to battle with Sarmiento. Lyon, who had a see-saw first half of the season, have now won four of their last five games in all competitions and are still chasing the League Cup, French Cup and Champions League. They will meet Stade de Reims or Paris St Germain, who face each other on Wednesday, in the League Cup final. Lyon are bidding to claim the trophy for the second time. Napoli won their last game against Sassuolo away 2-1 and they are here to face another caliber in the league than their last opponent. Things didn't change much in Napoli after their Coach was mustered out. They are 8th in the league with 24 points from 17 matches, they way they score is how the collect that made it goals difference of 27:22. This game will be a tough one for them against highly ambitious Inter Milan that want to give Juventus the fight of their lives. Uefa takes its responsibilities on this seriously and it is right that we offset the carbon emissions that causes. Who are the favourites?It feels pretty wide open. Will no side having 'home' advantage play a part?The bookmakers in the UK have World Cup holders France as favourites, ahead of England (who could play all but two of their games at Wembley on the way to a potential final), Belgium, Germany and Spain. These teams have had two single goal matches in their past 3 against each other and the other match only had 2 goals. Only one team has scored in all of their last 3 matches between each other and both teams defend well when they play against each other. This will not be a very attacking match and the changes seen to score goals in the match will be very limited for both teams. There is nothing here to say anything will change from their previous matches against each other and this could be another low scoring match for the two teams. In terms of this competition, Liverpool could become victims of their own success. They are also in action this week in the Club World Cup taking place in Qatar. That means Liverpool will be fielding a vastly inexperienced team for this match. They would have fielded a weakened line-up anyway but not one that resembles a youth team with a few over-age players. Molde kan være på vei mot play-off | RB-sporten on Acast ... Molde en fin 3-0 seier mot Kisvárda FC i går Molde skal møte Legia WarszawaDec 19, 2023 · 30:56Vi er MFK, norgesmester MFKDec 12, 2023 · 30:28Live fra Salt i ... Mourinho, who succeeded Pochettino in November, said: "There was a lot in the game, there was a possibility of shortening distances to Champions League positions, there was the possibility of being more stable for the Europa League positions fight. It's something that destroys me a little bit on the inside because I think the last thing in football is when you have the feeling you could, you should do more. Incheon had a bunch of draws in a row in the end of last season which allowed them in the end to sit above the bottom two places in the league standings and so did not even have to play the play-out for avoiding relegation in the end and one of those draws was indeed with Daegu at home, but Daegu opened the scoring somewhere near the 67th minute of the game and Incheon only scored the 1-1 goal in added time of the game as it could have well ended up in an away win in the end. Molde Fotballklubb Fredrik Gulbrandsen og Markus Andre Kaasa etter det første oppgjøret mot Legia! 352 views. 5 days ago · 14:58 · Pressekonferanse med Erling Moe og Mats Møller ... Ferretti enter this game after coming from a good performance in the last game out home with win 1.0 and searching for a win today because need the second place in league for go to semi final play off. In the other side we find this team coming from lose last game at home 1.0 with bad performance exactly in attaque. We have a big advantage for first team and I'm chose this team win this game by a good performance. And also lasts games between both team know more win for home team I see for this game finish 2.0 Zidane courts Mbappe ahead of PSG meeting Zinedine Zidane has re-stoked rumours Real Madrid will make a move for Kylian Mbappe ahead of Paris Saint Germain's trip to the Bernabeu in the Champions League. The La Liga side have long been linked with a move for the France World Cup-winner, and the manager was tickled into declaring his on-going affection for the player by reporters in the build-up to Tuesday's game. Liverpool huffed and puffed against Everton, and we saw a few things that we suspected already. Takumi Minamino is a work in progress, the Reds miss Andy Robertson at left-back, and they can be short of a spark in attack when Mohamed Salah is absent. Salah will play in this game though, and that is one of the reasons I think Liverpool will win. I am expecting to see at least another 25% from the Reds, and even if they don't play well, I don't see Palace scoring. Born and brought up in Canada with Scottish parents, she bonded with Jones, who suggested she go to Scotland. A year later, she did after being told Hibernian needed a goalkeeper for three months. Despite a fresh start, though, her personal turmoil did not abate. Lynn would get the bus from Glasgow - where she lived with her uncle - and meet team-mates at Harthill service station to travel to training. As has been mentioned, PSG have a tremendous record over Monaco with wins in each of their last five clashes, three of which came with a clean sheet. We doubt Paris will keep the clean sheet this time as Monaco managed to convert twice against Reims last week, a team with just as many conceded league goals as PSG this season. However, we're still expecting the hosts to come out victorious. Tuchel's men have simply been bloodthirsty recently with so many goals against the likes of Saint-Étienne, Galatasaray and Marseille. They have blown past pretty much every team that has faced PSG with some hope this season and we're backing a similar result here: 3-1 to the champions. Monaco should put together a better fight than usual under Moreno but we're still expecting the hosts to win with ease. Rotherham have enjoyed a decent season so far, winning nine from 20 and scoring plenty of goals but a recent poor run, featuring losses to Portsmouth and Rochdale has seen them slip to sixth place, clinging on to the final playoff spot on goal difference. Four of the last five Brighton games have ended in score draws. The last three Brighton home league games have ended in score draws Three of the last four Crystal Palace away league games have ended in score draws. This isn’t going to be a match for the faint-hearted, especially if you are a supporter. Both teams are neighbors in the table in the relegation round and have mastered the two games of this round quite well. Teplice got 4 points from these two games, Zlin even won both and therefore both teams shouldn't have any problems with relegation. Zlin won nine games and lost seventeen this season. I think there can be a draw in this game. This game is very important for both teams and I think that both teams are evenly matched. I think it will be tough and tight game. I expect 0:0 or 1:1 so, I will go with draw here. The crowd were going mad and then, of all people, Cheick Tiote hit it with his left peg - the strike was unbelievable. He had been at the club for seven years, making 139 appearances, and it was his only league goal, and what a goal!"Ian Wright: "I remember being at home watching it. Joey Barton played exactly how you want someone to play at 4-0 down with the crowd against you. He was getting involved in everything, he scored the penalty and you started to feel uncomfortable in your chair. Molde mot Legia på tv 2022 (Direktestrømming!!) Molde mot Legia på tv 2022 (Direktestrømming!!) Molde mot Legia Warszawa på nett Legia 15 februar 2024 Bo Molde møter Legia Warszawa i Conference League ... Video - Molde FK 2:36intervju etter legia · Klare for Legia · før midtjylland · 95462c60-e1ff-4252-a76a-239e5430828a.mov · Mykla og gustav · Utdeling av priser.Molde FK · For 5 dager siden Posted at 83' Foul by Marco Parolo (Lazio). BookingPosted at 81' Lucas Paquetá (Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Foul by Lucas Paquetá (Milan). Posted at 81' Patric (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Theo Hernández (Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. MarchTottenham announce that 550 non-playing staff will take a 20% pay cut. The club will also use the government's furlough scheme in an attempt to "protect jobs". Norwich also begin to furlough some staff to "safeguard future jobs and help sustain the club throughout this period. AprilEddie Howe becomes the first Premier League boss to take a voluntary pay cut. A number of non-playing staff are also placed on furlough. The 19-year-old was carried off on a stretcher in a neck brace after a collision with his own keeper Ederson. He received treatment for several minutes on the pitch. He responds well but we have to wait for the next few hours," said Guardiola after his side's 3-0 win. West ham United have one win in 10 matches. Djenepo was initially booked when he caught Isaac Hayden above the ankle but the Video Assistant Referee (VAR) advised referee Graham Scott to take a second look on the pitchside monitor, after which a red card was produced. Southampton were nearly undone just before halftime when Sofiane Boufal used his upper arm to clear the ball inside the box, awarding Newcastle their first penalty of the season, but Alex McCarthy dived to his left to stop Matt Ritchie's effort. Game for the 17th round of the Russian Youth League with Rubin Kazan U20 facing Zenit U20 on a match that will take place this Friday morning. Zenit failed to win all their last three games but this contest is a great opportunity to finally get back to victories on this trip to Rubin Kazan U20, a team that is currently in the 12th place of this competition. The market has also been on Zenit side since the opening odds with their price dropping a lot, which makes them the best bet to take on this contest that will take place this Friday. Posted at 85' Joseph Gomez (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 85' Foul by Dan Gosling (Bournemouth). Posted at 83' Attempt blocked. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Naby Keita. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool) right footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. He sleeps, he sneezes, he eats, he burps, but it’s not like he gets out of bed. He’s very bedridden and still very dependent on us. On his good days there is a form of communication, for example, confirmation with his eyebrows or a smile. But you notice that he can’t last that very long. We talk to him like he’s not sick. It's looking grim for Watford unless they can start getting some wins. They have only won one league game this season and that was away at Norwich who are 19th in the table. Since that victory, Watford have lost three league games in a row, the most recent being a 2-0 away loss to Leicester City. That was their fifth loss in six league games as the gap between them and safety continues to grow. Legia Warszawa mot Molde på live Molde kasta bort for 3 timer siden — Legia Warszawa mot Molde på live Molde kasta bort draumeutgangspunkt 22 februar 2024 Direktestrømming for 12 timer siden — for 20 timer ... I think this is the top-class league in the world; I was thinking if my career as a footballer progressed smoothly, someday I would be able to play in the Premier League. But I never thought I would be able to play in this team and I’m really happy about it. I’m looking forward to it. Minamino made 199 appearances for Salzburg, having joined from J. Just a few days later they visited arch rivals Manchester City, producing a scintillating 30 minutes of football to go two goals to the good before then putting their backs firmly to the wall and weathering a blue storm to emerge 2-1 victors. CYMBL Newsletter for 1 time siden — (SPORT<<<<) Legia mot Molde på live (SPORT TV***) Legia mot Molde på tv Marerittrekning: Bodø/Gl 22.02.2024 for 14 timer siden — 18. des. Molde Keepertalentet skal spille for Eidsvold Turn den kommende sesongen! 16. feb. 2024. Seier i første oppgjør mot Legia LIVE BROADCAST. 00:00 / 00:00. This game will be coming from Austria and we have given this two teams an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last game this two teams have played together they are very used of an over of 1.5 total goals in their games Deportivo Santani and Sportivo Luqueno will face to face in the last round in the Clausura in Paraguay. This two team are the worst in this half season. Both club running a massive winless streak. They received less than 20 goals, while conceded almost 40 goals. The home team cannot score a goal in the last 3 match, and Luqueno was really close to copy that performance, but they got a penalty in the last match. The previous 6 meetings bring only 9 goals, but this negative streak will break, because the defenses are terrible. The home field is extra advantage, so My tip 3-2. He looked to press from the off, wore a couple of nasty tackles but carried on and was duly rewarded for his efforts with a goal, which he took very well. His assist for Salah’s third was also lovely. An honourable mention goes to Roberto Firmino, who recorded a hat-trick of assists. Jordan Henderson (Liverpool v Southampton)Getty Images PLAYER RATINGS Liverpool: Alisson 7, Alexander-Arnold 6, Gomez 5, Van Dijk 6, Robertson 5, Henderson 8, Fabinho 6, Wijnaldum 6, Salah 8, Firmino 8, Oxlade-Chamberlain 8 Southampton: McCarthy 7, Ward-Prowse 7, Stephens 6, Bednarek 7, Bertrand 7, Djenepo 7, Romeu 6, Hojbjerg 7, Redmond 6, Long 5, Ings 7 KEY MOMENTS 31 - MADNESS! Chaos in the Southampton box! McCarthy is forced to make a double save, first to save Van Dijk's backheel finish after a wonderful first touch, then to save Firmino's follow-up. Despite this, they remain seventh in the league, only two points off the final UCL spot made available by Manchester City's UEFA ban. At the other end of the table, bottom-placed Norwich gave themselves a lifeline with a first win in five matches when they toppled Leicester City on Friday. Unsurprisingly, the victory came at Carrow Road, one of only a handful of venues that Norwich have managed to win this season. Ultimately, Dundee United have to go down as huge favourites to claim the bragging rights in this one. They are in outstanding form, have outclassed Dundee twice already this campaign and generally look a far stronger outfit than the visitors.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page